NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Final Four Games for Sat April 6

1- 4- Look at the players and the plays they made tonight. Syracuse doesn’t have a player that would have started or played significant minutes on either team. The execution. The tenacity. The smart basketball plays. The offensive sets and style of play was incredible to watch.
It's as simple as this. We're never getting to this level with any of the 2024 players / coaches. Remains to be seen (how close we can get) w some of the incoming players & Red.

Even though his face makes me want to puke, Hurley is the best coach in the business right now. No BS w him. Just basketball.

His players outshine everyone. Anyone in the top 16 plays way better than our best. Hopefully this changes.

The college basketball world will need a dip at UConn, a mistake, an upset, for anyone else to have a shot. Alabama gave them a heck of a shot.

Stripes are going to be Purdue's MVPs on Monday.

I hope the stripes let the players decide the natty. I don't want to see Edey or Clingan on the bench in foul trouble while the other guy cleans up.

1- we lost by 18 to that team when it mattered most.

2- That team was dominated and thoroughly outplayed by Purdue today.

3- UCONN lost 3 NBA players and 5 out of their top 8 players from last year. And they are back in the championship game.

4- again, you want to know why we are not very good. Look at the players and the plays they made tonight. Syracuse doesn’t have a player that would have started or played significant minutes on either team. The execution. The tenacity. The smart basketball plays. The offensive sets and style of play was incredible to watch.

They beat us by 18 with the same players we'd beaten twice. And NC State, like Alabama, hung in the game until the other team pulled away late. If our guys played at their best, we could have been NC State, (as we were in 2016), and the responses on this board would have been what they were in 2016.

They beat us by 18 with the same players we'd beaten twice. And NC State, like Alabama, hung in the game until the other team pulled away late. If our guys played at their best, we could have been NC State, (as we were in 2016), and the responses on this board would have been what they were in 2016.
Clearly we are not going to agree. We have not made the tournament the past 3 years and have a .500 record and a below .500 record. This year we lost 9 of our 12 games by over 15 points. We won 19 Division 1 games.

We are not close to as talented to the top teams in College Basketball. We haven’t sniffed the rankings in a long long time.

Clearly we are not going to agree. We have not made the tournament the past 3 years and have a .500 record and a below .500 record. This year we lost 9 of our 12 games by over 15 points. We won 19 Division 1 games.

We are not close to as talented to the top teams in College Basketball. We haven’t sniffed the rankings in a long long time.

I agree with this. What I'm saying is that it's still possible for a team like NC State to get to the Final Four and if we beat them twice, may we could have, too. But our two leading ball handlers had 6 turnovers each and the Wolfpack started playing their best ball of the season at the tight time. But there's still a big gap between us and where we want to be.

I've already decided that my first question, (if the Huskies win, as think they will), for the initial Adrian Autry Show next season will be:

"Coach, when we won our national championship in 2003, we had one national title and our biggest rival at the time, Connecticut had won one national title. They just won their sixth national title, and second in a row. We still have one. In the last 10 seasons, we've had one Final Four team, which wound up ranked 10th in the final poll, and two Sweet 16 teams, one of which was ranked #25. The last three years we haven't even made the tournament. How did Connecticut get to where they are, how did we get to where we are and how can we close the gap?"

Tune in for his response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom