Final Four Stadium Info | Syracusefan.com

Final Four Stadium Info

SUOrangeSU

All Conference
Haha I know this may be a little out of left field, especially the way we are playing but...

I saw on the local phoenix news regarding the FF this year. The games are being played in the Cardinals stadium and the court is going to be in the center...which means its going to be EXTREMELY hard to see the court if you are in levels 2 or 3. They were highlighting this on the news and jokingly said bring your glasses. The stadium is 75k seating so you won't have a problem getting tickets but just a FYI on being able to see.

I know some people already purchased tickets and what not...just wanted to give you a heads up

Haha I know this may be a little out of left field, especially the way we are playing but...

I saw on the local phoenix news regarding the FF this year. The games are being played in the Cardinals stadium and the court is going to be in the center...which means its going to be EXTREMELY hard to see the court if you are in levels 2 or 3. They were highlighting this on the news and jokingly said bring your glasses. The stadium is 75k seating so you won't have a problem getting tickets but just a FYI on being able to see.

I know some people already purchased tickets and what not...just wanted to give you a heads up

Thanks, I appreciate that, and I enjoy left field! It seems like it might be quite a different experience from last year, depending where you end up. I was actually there in the summer to see the GNR "Not In This Lifetime" tour, but cant speak to the view of the seats, because I decided to go all out and get pit!!!

On a side note, I saw something on TICKETMASTER that I had never seen before(well I havent been buying tickets for awhile). The ticket prices were quite high, and you could see on the map there were a HUGE amount of seats left. As the performance date neared, every remaing ticket price was cut greatly, I think around 50%. I'm not sure how widespread this is, or if they do it with sporting events as well, so I figured I'd quickly reach out for feedback being we're discussion tickets. I dont intend to derail the thread, but have been wondering for a long time if anyone else has seen this, or if it was a rare occurrence. Thanks

PS to the folks who bought tickets early, I admire your courage and faith in the team. I have a friend in Phoenix and maybe I can see if he has any advice on seat selection.

I was in Jerry's World for the UConn-Kentucky final a few years ago. We had decent seats but if it was difficult following the action on the court. The huge screen there saved us.

What Moon said. I was in Georgia also. Site lines are awful. I was in the end court area behind the Michigan band and students. Very set back from the court and each row went up about 1 inch from the row in front. Almost did not need riser stairs.

Identical to NRG last year. View was absolutely fine from the SU section and these were the cheapest possible seats to get also. Go through the carrier dome box office when they open it up to the public (if SU is in it of course).

Identical to NRG last year. View was absolutely fine from the SU section and these were the cheapest possible seats to get also. Go through the carrier dome box office when they open it up to the public (if SU is in it of course).
Definitely the way to go. Teams in FF get a big allocation of seats ... and they are all together in various sections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom