Final noel blog | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Final noel blog

After reading that I would think UK is no longer in the running.
I don't see that at all, mainly because of the way it was structured. He gave them their own lead in sentence for their paragraph (a lead in sentence that was its own paragraph, I mean).

I know when I'm writing, I'll do that if I want to put special emphasis on the next paragraph due to its importance.

maybe that tweet was in response to seeing that
I definitely think that's a possibility
From reading this, I feel like he would commit to SU based on everything he said about Syracuse, as opposed to the other schools. It's obvious that he's the most comfortable with going there right now. I am thinking that he might be having a hard time in getting his mother on board with it. If he goes else where, I believe that it is because his mother would not sign off on it. which is understandable I guess after the storm of controversy that was just hanging over...
He'll be at the Cuse for 1 year and we won't be on tourney ban for next year; so that really shouldn't effect his decision (APR, Berine, drug tests, etc).

I don't see that at all, mainly because of the way it was structured. He gave them their own lead in sentence for their paragraph (a lead in sentence that was its own paragraph, I mean).

I know when I'm writing, I'll do that if I want to put special emphasis on the next paragraph due to its importance.
Hes done that with us a bunch of times too. Then, theres Syracuse... I wouldnt put any emphasis on order of listing.

And then there's Kentucky.

Yeah, unless he trying to fool everyone at this point and lead to UK then pick somewhere else

those are the most unimpressive dunks I've ever seen for a 6'11 person

those are the mose unimpressive dunks I've ever seen for a 6'11 person
I haven't watched the video, but I take it you've never watched Dwight Howard in the dunk contest?

I haven't watched the video, but I take it you've never watched Dwight Howard in the dunk contest?
didn't he dunk on a 12 foot hoop? This kid catches an alley oop and barely gets over the rim

didn't he dunk on a 12 foot hoop? This kid catches an alley oop and barely gets over the rim
Yeah sorry, I misread your post and thought you said "most impressive" and missed the "un."

Yeah sorry, I misread your post and thought you said "most impressive" and missed the "un."
anyway, I think McGee's dunks were all better than Howard's

sure beats the piss out of jumping ABOVE a 2' kia then hanging on the rim and landing on the hood. He didn't jump over the car. 90% of the NBA can do that dunk

To me it sounds like UK is 3rd. His mom loves G-town so there wouldn't be any convincing to do if he is choosing them. But if he is going to sit down and talk it over with his mom then you have to think he is going to convince her SU is the right place for him. I'm feeling optimistic about our chances.