FINAL: Wake Forest Tailgate Info | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FINAL: Wake Forest Tailgate Info

Just pencil in ND@FSU for ABC at 8pm

I see UVA @ Duke getting picked up by ESPN/2/U, maybe Clemson@BC too.

Gtech @ UNC could get 3:30pm ABC regional if UNC wins this week.

The rest will be on the ACC Network or syndicated

3 games will be on espn famil y 1 acc net and 2 rsn

Just pencil in ND@FSU for ABC at 8pm

I see UVA @ Duke getting picked up by ESPN/2/U, maybe Clemson@BC too.

Gtech @ UNC could get 3:30pm ABC regional if UNC wins this week.

The rest will be on the ACC Network or syndicated

as of now fsu game,clemson game and Virginia I think get espn or abc

Okay...who can grab about 10-14 lbs of coneys at Publix? They are on sale for 2 1lbs packages for $7.00. I can PayPal you the money. You just need to keep them either chilled or frozen for 2 weeks.

Okay...who can grab about 10-14 lbs of coneys at Publix? They are on sale for 2 1lbs packages for $7.00. I can PayPal you the money. You just need to keep them either chilled or frozen for 2 weeks.

Is that for the sales ending tomorrow, or beginning on Wednesday?

Is that for the sales ending tomorrow, or beginning on Wednesday?
I bought coneys in FL on Saturday at the sale price. I assume it might go off sale tomorrow...not sure. If you are willing to get 10-12lbs I will reimburse you. Call Publix and see if they can set aside some for you. Make sure you ask for the Snappy Grillers and German Franks.

Ok who is going to be the Hofmann guy? Publix had a 2 for $7.00 sale...which ended today. Sigh...

We have about 45-50 folks signed up so far for the official tailgate. If you haven't done so, please sign up. Link at the First Post in this thread.

I bought coneys in FL on Saturday at the sale price. I assume it might go off sale tomorrow...not sure. If you are willing to get 10-12lbs I will reimburse you. Call Publix and see if they can set aside some for you. Make sure you ask for the Snappy Grillers and German Franks.

Sorry Mark, I won't be at the tailgate so can't help you out. Like I wrote though, the Harris Teeter about 4 miles from the stadium should carry them, so somebody in your group should be able to grab them on the way to the game. I'm sure if you call ahead the meat department will set aside a big chunk of their inventory for you.

Registered for 4 at the official. Pretty much the same set up as last year at State at the Backyard Bistro. Go to the unofficial, meet some internet compadres. Go to the official, get your picture with Otto, the cheerleaders, and some greats like Floyd or Jason Poles. Then go to the game and root on the Orangemen amongst the hardest of the hardcore Cuse football supporters (the SyracuseFan.com section). Completely lost my voice for two days last year after the State game trying to keep up with Tomcat and Mark's cheering. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

P.S. The offer of my Cuse canopy and Utica Club still stands.

Last edited:
I wanted everyone to know that I will be hitting up Wegmans in search of Zweigles/Hoffmans. Gonna get around 6-8 packs of either or both. Hope they carry them up here in Northern VA.

Checked the Wegmans site. They have Zweigles but not Hoffmans. Someone else will have to grab the Hoffman dogs. Will be getting 6 packs I think.

Harris Teeter has Hoffmann's on sale 2 for $7. I'm going to pick up six or eight packs.

Harris Teeter has Hoffmann's on sale 2 for $7. I'm going to pick up six or eight packs.
Thanks...we have a noon kickoff. Send me a PM with what PayPal account you want me to send some money too. Pick up 8 packs and 48 rolls. Spicy Mustard. I'll send you $40 to your PayPal today.

Thanks...we have a noon kickoff. Send me a PM with what PayPal account you want me to send some money too. Pick up 8 packs and 48 rolls. Spicy Mustard. I'll send you $40 to your PayPal today.

Paypal is still screwed up. I'll get cash from you on game day.

Ok sounds good...Just remind me at the game if we don't hook up pregame.

I picked up 6 1lb. packs of Hofmann's German Franks and 2 1lb. packs of Snappy Grillers. Everything on their shelves. I got a rain check for 6 more, if needed. I'll get rolls and mustard next week. To whom do I deliver this on game day?

I picked up 6 1lb. packs of Hofmann's German Franks and 2 1lb. packs of Snappy Grillers. Everything on their shelves. I got a rain check for 6 more, if needed. I'll get rolls and mustard next week. To whom do I deliver this on game day?

To yourself...I guess...we have a few guys in the thread who are taking lead. Jack Bauer appears to want the job.

I talked to the SU Rep...we are slightly over 150 attendees right now for the official tailgate. Weather looks mild but a chance for morning T-Storms. The tailgate is expected to have a huge tent.

One thing I can tell you Mark is the forecast that far out will change multiple times. Hard to tell on attendance, many are fustrated with our Offensive struggles and may stay away. Our "D" is very stout but the problem there is they see the field 85% of the game!

Hey All -

Look for a post by me at some point today to get the ball rolling on an Unofficial Tailgate as well!

Unofficial Tailgate is starting to come together. It will be a Fine Mess Lite Version. JackBauer is in charge of it.

Everyone (other than disabled) should park in the circled yellow lots. Gameday cash parking is about $8-10. JackBauer should be arriving early to get a primo spot in Lot D closest to the stadium/official tailgate.

Over 150 tickets have been sold for the official tailgate. Doors open at 9:30am and food should be served around 10 to 11:45.

Attachments

• Wake Forest fb-gameday-parking-map2014.pdf
    219.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Any info on what hotel people are staying at on Friday night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom