Finally a Season Ticket Holder! | Syracusefan.com

Finally a Season Ticket Holder!

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
Hello Everyone,

Forgive me for starting a personal thread, I just want to share my joy. My wife surprised me with an early birthday present; two $99 season tickets in 310 on the aisle. We usually get to two or three games a year, but it looks like we'll be doing six this year. I am so happy. Thanks for listening. :)

Hello Everyone,

Forgive me for starting a personal thread, I just want to share my joy. My wife surprised me with an early birthday present; two $99 season tickets in 310 on the aisle. We usually get to two or three games a year, but it looks like we'll be doing six this year. I am so happy. Thanks for listening. :)

Awesome. That's like Christmas morning as a kid 7 times. Once when you get them and every day of game morning. Merry Christmas!

I'm debating if I should spring for the "stadium seats." Anyone know if it is too late to buy them?

I'm debating if I should spring for the "stadium seats." Anyone know if it is too late to buy them?
You can buy them now. I have had them for years and are worth the money. They are secured to the dome bench seating so they are the closest thing you are going to have to an individual seat in the dome.