Finally Purchased Season Tix! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Finally Purchased Season Tix!

Ordered my season tickets yesterday! 2 aisle seats so I can drink and eat as much as I please.

Bria was the one that helped me and was awesome.

What section are you in?

Feel free not to answer but I am curious. Where are you located? How far are you going to travel to get to the Dome? Have you been there before?
From Greenville SC. Yes I witnessed us lose the game in 2017 in the Dome. We really enjoyed our trip. Bringing the wife and kid this time around and visiting Niagra then going to Syracuse for the game

From Greenville SC. Yes I witnessed us lose the game in 2017 in the Dome. We really enjoyed our trip. Bringing the wife and kid this time around and visiting Niagra then going to Syracuse for the game
I hope you have your reservations. The Syracuse area will probably be sold out for decent hotels. The Doubletree in East Syracuse is usually where the visiting teams stay.

Somewhat random but I think it’s a much easier sell for football seasons than basketball right now.

One teams good... the other is pretty meh to say the least.

I hope you have your reservations. The Syracuse area will probably be sold out for decent hotels. The Doubletree in East Syracuse is usually where the visiting teams stay.
I do have them already

Get some more of your friends. I talked to a few at Littlejohn on Saturday and they acted like driving to NY was something they would never do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom