Finally Purchased Season Tix! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Finally Purchased Season Tix!

So with the high retention rate and new seasons what is the base amount? like 28-9 thousand seasons? what is the average walk up crowd or single ticket buyer amount.

I purchased the 3-game ticket plan and the guy I spoke with said those plans were selling very well. These plans wont be counted with seasons, but there should be a significant group of these half-seasons being sold.

rrlbees can back me up but I believe they peaked in 1998 at 37-38K season tickets sold. No idea if that includes students

Would imagine it would include students. Even those years, there were tickets available for all games.

I emailed them through my account a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything back. I don't really have time during the day to call them and they're closed on the weekends usually. Anyone have an email of someone who could help me get the seats I want?

I emailed them through my account a week and a half ago and haven't heard anything back. I don't really have time during the day to call them and they're closed on the weekends usually. Anyone have an email of someone who could help me get the seats I want?

It takes less than 10 minutes over the phone

That’s odd that they didn’t respond. Earlier in this thread there was a email of a girl given.

You can also always email dometix and they will get back to you very quickly!

i would guess 1992 was the peak.

a. it may be the best home schedule in the history of football

ohio state
texas
miami
va tech
and rutgers and pitt i believe? but definitely 0 non p5 and even less d1aa's

the least attended game was like 48,600. i doubt 1998 even averaged 48,600 - obviously seasons are different but that year was pretty crazy.
My freshman year. And people wonder why I’m a Syracuse football fan. Problem was, we lost two of them.

i put this in the thread on page 1. i literally emailed her while on a conference call. 3 or 4 emails each back and forth and tix were purchased before the call was even over.

Bria McLaurin is fantastic -
315-443-2434
bnmclaur@syr . edu

My freshman year. And people wonder why I’m a Syracuse football fan. Problem was, we lost two of them.

1992 Syracuse Orangemen football team - Wikipedia

Texas 49,238
Ohio St 49,629
Rutgers 49,194
Pitt 48,837
Va tech 49,196
Miami 49,857

48,837 was the LEAST attended game that year! thats bananas.

side note 1990 cuse bball averaged 29,918 PER GAME!

Just me spit ballin...I expect a jump of new season tickets sold by 5K along with an extremely high retention rate of existing STHers.

I also expect student attendance to be much better as a football culture takes hold.

The Clemson game will sell out.

Average attendance will be approaching 44K but should be at least 42K[/QUOTE]
I like your optimism, but I don't think that the average attendance will break 40K. There are still too many nay-sayers and people who just have to go pick apples or rake their leaves during a game. Give it another successful year and you may be right. We have a lot of band wagon fans.

our average attendance was like 37500 last year. with 2k more season ticket holders plus a few more casuals i can see 42k. and with the clemson game likely to sell out that will boost the average

I just spoke to a representative from the ticket office because I was looking to add seats (up to 6 now). She told me that they have sold more new season tickets in the last month or so than they did all of last year. Safe to say that the momentum is building quickly. I asked her how many total season ticket holders we are up to and she wasn’t sure. Either way, I was pumped to hear that things are moving in the right direction from a ticket standpoint. Hate to wish the Summer away, but is it September yet? Congrats to all who recently purchased for the first time. This will be our 39th season having Football tickets.

Been a season ticket holder for the last 30 years and have already renewed mine this year. Welcome to all of the new fans that have bought tickets. Hope to see you all at the Spring Scrimmage game this year. Should be really really interesting. I wish the games started this Saturday,can't wait for the season to start. Enjoy everyone.

Renewed mine a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the parking passes? Thought the University was supposed to send a message to ST holders.
I talked to someone in the ticket office when I renewed mine a week or so ago. He said the parking passes will be billed separately later. Sounded like they have to do some juggling and reassignments due to reno.

Connor Siskovic has been helping out my entire group and many of the Fine Mess guys. The more activity we can funnel through him the better we will be able to leverage our scale for special perks. Give him a call and mention you are part of the Fine Mess group - not sure he recognizes the larger syracusefan.com group...yet.

Connor Siskovic
Senior Account Executive
Athletic Department
T 315.443.6363 F 315.443.2206
cjsiskov
900 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY 13244
syracuse.edu
Syracuse University

Connor Siskovic has been helping out my entire group and many of the Fine Mess guys. The more activity we can funnel through him the better we will be able to leverage our scale for special perks. Give him a call and mention you are part of the Fine Mess group - not sure he recognizes the larger syracusefan.com group...yet.

Connor Siskovic
Senior Account Executive
Athletic Department
T 315.443.6363 F 315.443.2206
cjsiskov
900 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY 13244
syracuse.edu
Syracuse University

This is the guy I dealt with. Great dude!

Clemson fan here. Just bought 4 of the three game packages. Section 318.
Feel free not to answer but I am curious. Where are you located? How far are you going to travel to get to the Dome? Have you been there before?

Feel free not to answer but I am curious. Where are you located? How far are you going to travel to get to the Dome? Have you been there before?
And what are you going to do with the tickets for the other 2 games.

Another Clemson fan here. I've purchased zero tickets and just plan on sneaking into the dome.
tom-cruise-missionjpg-f02b4eb8720c880d.jpg

There is a small portal at the apex of the Dome, next to the American flag. The people from the Mission Impossible movies are looking at it as a possible site for Cruise's next MI movie.

If you have Cruise skills, you should be able to lower yourself through it and wiggle down from there without much problem. A support crew headed by Ving Rhames would be helpful.

Ordered my season tickets yesterday! 2 aisle seats so I can drink and eat as much as I please.

Bria was the one that helped me and was awesome.
Aisle's are the best. I've had seasons in 5 different locations in the Dome. One thing that never changed, I made sure I was on the aisle due to two little ones who have to pee at the worst possible times. Thankfully they are getting older but I've managed to not only keep my aisle seats but now have them in the front row!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom