Finally, SU will have... | Syracusefan.com

Finally, SU will have...

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Legitimate rivalries in football. The entire Northeast has been missing this part of the equation for so long. The original BE never really had enough longevity to get them established. The post-2003 BE patchwork conference, might have had a chance but just too many newbies and program-builders. Having Pitt as an ACC partner, along with a renewed conference alliance with Boston College will be huge. Add in the opportunity to renew rivalries with Miami and VT, and this is all a very good thing.

agree. i am EXTREMELY happy pitt did this with us. storz and rut dont resonate like those 2 and bc does for the northeast.

fwiw: i hope wv goes to the sec.

agree. i am EXTREMELY happy pitt did this with us. storz and rut dont resonate like those 2 and bc does for the northeast.

fwiw: i hope wv goes to the sec.
my hope would be WVU and Penn st to the ACC as 15-16

THIS is a post that makes a ton of sense. Exactly dead on right. NE football has been dead for awhile. The band aid of USF and Cincy doesn't fix that.

We are in a better conference now. Yes, sad about GTown hoops, and Nova and UCONN. Unfortunately that's the way it has to be.

And people are crazy if they don't think the ACC will find a way to utilize MSG. Capture the largest market and the greatest stage for College Basketball and not utilize it. That makes no sense at all.

44cuse

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

my hope would be WVU and Penn st to the ACC as 15-16

15 and 16 could be Northeastern and NYU for all I care - as long as it's not Rutgers. Hope they wither and die on the vine. F Schiano and his buddy AD.