Finally... | Syracusefan.com

Finally...

sdfgd

• xxxx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I find myself slightly disgruntled that others can get them outside of Syracuse. Does anyone else feel this way? Feels like the fleecing of CNY

I find myself slightly disgruntled that others can get them outside of Syracuse. Does anyone else feel this way? Feels like the fleecing of CNY
It makes me unhappy in my pants

Yup, and worthy of a third (fourth?) thread on the subject.
Publix had them on sale here in GA this past week.
I just had to pick up some Snappy Grillers.

there is only one hot dog, Hoffman's, anything else is not acceptable

My wife will be at Myrtle Beach this week so I will be eating well while she is gone... I have some franks and coneys from Publix waiting to be grilled. :)

I think I'll make some Dinosaur BBQ baked beans also!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

When I was living in Florida, they had opened a Hied's in Orlando. Is that still there? This was years ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370820388.494747.jpg

South Charlotte suburbs courtesy of Publix.

Another hot dog thread huh?

Burgers >>> hot dogs

This is the truth. If i have too many hot dogs i feel like I'm about to be sick. I'f i have too many burgers i feel like i'm in heaven. A heaven full of cooked cows.

This is the truth. If i have too many hot dogs i feel like I'm about to be sick. I'f i have too many burgers i feel like i'm in heaven. A heaven full of cooked cows.

Being in the South for over 30 years I have had very limited access to Hofmann's during that time. I am pleased that I can buy them locally but I don't think I'll eat them 3+ times a day after a couple of weeks.

Ever hear of hot dogs being pulled off the shelf because of an e-coli scare?
Give me that Hofmann frank and some good mustard! Or make it a double!!

Hoffman's are at Albertsons and 1 or 2 other smaller chains in North Texas. Time for the Hoffman empire to go statewide in Tejas. I have about a dozen coworkers who crave them now after my UTSA tailgate. I've actually bought 2-3 dozen packages 2 times and brought them down to San Antonio from North Texas for my coworkers.

Hoffman's are at Albertsons and 1 or 2 other smaller chains in North Texas. Time for the Hoffman empire to go statewide in Tejas. I have about a dozen coworkers who crave them now after my UTSA tailgate. I've actually bought 2-3 dozen packages 2 times and brought them down to San Antonio from North Texas for my coworkers.

Get me Drew Allen's autograph and some live video of him throwing tight spirals and I will be happy to hook you up with a shipment of Hoffman's. I just had some for lunch yesterday :)

Yup, and worthy of a third (fourth?) thread on the subject.
Publix had them on sale here in GA this past week.
I just had to pick up some Snappy Grillers.

was just going to ask if they are in atlanta!

ill have to pick some coney's up this week! I even looked on memorial day at publix and they didnt carry them. Must be brand spanking new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom