Fine Lot Good News | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Good News

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Shout out to ReedinNY for working this...the Fine Lot will be more crowded this season but everyone who had a pass there last year should be safe (that includes all Fine Lot pass holders)...just pay up your Orange Club donations. The SU AD and Staff realize we are a positive influence in Stadium West.

Shout out to ReedinNY for working this...the Fine Lot will be more crowded this season but everyone who had a pass there last year should be safe (that includes all Fine Lot pass holders)...just pay up your Orange Club donations. The SU AD and Staff realize we are a positive influence in Stadium West.
The syracusefan.com gang stays together. Tubas have been promised. All we need now is Orange Girl, a break dancing version of Otto, a return of great board favorite Dan Conley and all my dreams have all been realized.

Oh yeah, dare I ask for a bowl game too please...

The syracusefan.com gang stays together. Tubas have been promised. All we need now is Orange Girl, a break dancing version of Otto, a return of great board favorite Dan Conley and all my dreams have all been realized.

Oh yeah, dare I ask for a bowl game too please...

Finally, a matter TexanMark didn't have to oversee, I assume.

BTW, what's up with Conley lately? If he's still around, we need to invite him to our lot.

Finally, a matter TexanMark didn't have to oversee, I assume.

BTW, what's up with Conley lately? If he's still around, we need to invite him to our lot.

1. Yes LOL
2. Done about 3 weeks ago via FB.

A big thumbs up to Reed, I was hoping everyone would be back in the Fine lot again when I got that call a few weeks ago. Will be interesting to see how full the lot is this year, its become more and more packed over the last few years.

Everyone should have gotten a letter in the mail. The only people displaced were RAY. They were moved and filled the other A lots including FINE.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2