Fine Lot Tailgate for Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot Tailgate for Pitt

thanks everybody for the responses, I am going to go ahead and close out the tailgate at this point as we are well over 100 people at this point. Thanks again!

I am not a twitter guy but I am sure we can get her the info. Isn't the dad still posting here?

I sent him a map. Not sure if they have a rental car, I told them to reach out to mark if they ned help finding a pass. But I would guess they are staying at Sheraton.

I am not a twitter guy but I am sure we can get her the info. Isn't the dad still posting here?

I think he does... he may understandably be taking a break from the site.

I sent him a map. Not sure if they have a rental car, I told them to reach out to mark if they ned help finding a pass. But I would guess they are staying at Sheraton.

Thanks. I should have known you would take care of it.

Good call. There best bet for a pass would be to contact the football office and see what they can hook them up with. Sometimes we have extras but there usually gone/sold by this point.

Think she may be going to Skytop with bambrewer. Clark's and Shy's father's have taken a break from the board from all the negative talk the past couple of weeks. Have been following them on twitter and they are not happy parents about the comments. Not trying to start anything, just putting it out there.

Think she may be going to Skytop with bambrewer. Clark's and Shy's father's have taken a break from the board from all the negative talk the past couple of weeks. Have been following them on twitter and they are not happy parents about the comments. Not trying to start anything, just putting it out there.

Its best parents stay away from this board during the season. Inevitably there will be negative and non positive posts about the team and players this is Division 1 football, its going to happen. Its also difficult for them to relate to some of the people on this board who have been following this program longer then the age of the players and have gripes/issues they couldnt possibly understand.

Yeah, I agree. I think we usually warn the parents about staying away during the season.

Yeah, I agree. I think we usually warn the parents about staying away during the season.

It happens every year and unfortunately theres always a parent or two who thinks they can take it and inevitably when things go south they can't. I dont blame them it can be difficult to read some of the stuff when they are so invested in the current staff/system. But again unless you have been following this program as long as some of us have its nearly impossible to relate to what we have had to go through and why some people see the writing on the wall for the current regime.

I sent some info...he reached out to me this am.