Fine lot tailgate is in lot L10 | Syracusefan.com

Fine lot tailgate is in lot L10

Spaces filling up? We're on our way...

Also, have an extra seat in 241... Let me know if anyone's interested.

Hey I don't see 10, by a USA and cuse flag.
Both son and I have camouflage hats, mine tied to shorts.

Northwest part of the stadium between the stadium and horsetrack.

Jeremy--thanks for posting this info. Just got a call from my dad [who is en route to the game] wondering where people were tailgaiting, and your post made it easy to quickly research where.

Need more specificsml. Im at the potra potties in L10

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Btw, met a bunch of really nice Cuse fans at the tail gate. We bailed a little early today as it was pretty hot and muggy, but so glad to go to the game. A very kind-hearted, generous board member hooked my son and I up with the tickets. (Much thanks, brother. :) )

I hope to catch up with more of you guys in the coming seasons. So many great people on this board, and I'm very proud to consider myself part of this.

Btw, met a bunch of really nice Cuse fans at the tail gate. We bailed a little early today as it was pretty hot and muggy, but so glad to go to the game. A very kind-hearted, generous board member hooked my son and I up with the tickets. (Much thanks, brother. :) )

I hope to catch up with more of you guys in the coming seasons. So many great people on this board, and I'm very proud to consider myself part of this.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to catch up with you, your son, and rest of lot L. We wondered over but weren't sure who was who so just headed in. Was a fun day despite he outcome!

Me and a few psu shorties

muna8a8y.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2
I'm sorry... are you fraternizing with the enemy??

Sorry I didn't get a chance to catch up with you, your son, and rest of lot L. We wondered over but weren't sure who was who so just headed in. Was a fun day despite he outcome!
thats how i would of done it... if you meet people on the internet... they may want to take your innocence... at least thats what my mom said.

No worries. We'll catch up again. :)
And thanks again man, we had a great day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom