Fine Lot | Syracusefan.com

Fine Lot

Last time someone spoke of fine lot and acid in the same sentence...

...the Dead were playing in the dome.

Fight Club, 3PM
Thursday, September 1st

I will be there but not sure on the time yet. Damn high school schedule freshman orientation that night (kid is going into 9th) and I don't know if we are skipping the whole thing or leaving after a short while. It is from 6-8. I know if we go instead of the wife going alone, we'll be out of there at 6:45.

what parents actually go to orientation with their kids when they are in high school ? i could see maybe junior high, but not high school, were talking bout high school (practise) high school(practise) man high school(practise) in allen iverson voice.

I will be there but not sure on the time yet. Damn high school schedule freshman orientation that night (kid is going into 9th) and I don't know if we are skipping the whole thing or leaving after a short while. It is from 6-8. I know if we go instead of the wife going alone, we'll be out of there at 6:45.

They have freshman orientation for High School? I remember when you just showed up and hoped you made it through the first day in one piece.

what parents actually go to orientation with their kids when they are in high school ? i could see maybe junior high, but not high school, were talking bout high school (practise) high school(practise) man high school(practise) in allen iverson voice.

well someone has to at least drive him. plus he wants to go to the game not orientation so even if he goes to some of orientation i have to wait for him. but we don't want to just blow the whole thing off.

well someone has to at least drive him. plus he wants to go to the game not orientation so even if he goes to some of orientation i have to wait for him. but we don't want to just blow the whole thing off.

Time to teach the kid SU Sports>Academics

is this even up for debate? you dont learn anything at orientation except where your locker is if youre lucky. as long as he knows where the high school is hes all set to go.

I'm a teacher and I give you approval to skip orientation.

is this even up for debate? you dont learn anything at orientation except where your locker is if youre lucky. as long as he knows where the high school is hes all set to go.

haha love that final sentence. very true the wfu trumps anything going on sept 1st...stop your life and dedicate the entire 24 hrs to this game.

haha love that final sentence. very true the wfu trumps anything going on sept 1st...stop your life and dedicate the entire 24 hrs to this game.

i approve of this message:D

I've learned 2 things in this thread. Bees is a good dad and like 99% of us, our wife determines when we get to the tailgate

Time to teach the kid SU Sports>Academics

Ha. You know my kid, he's been going to games since he was 3 and only misses them when it conflicts with his sports schedule. We will both be at the game, it's only a matter of how much or little of the tailgate and orientation do we/he attend.

Fight Club, 3PM
Thursday, September 1st

Not 100% sure but I remember reading a post on Scout that indicated the lots might not be available until 3:30, just something to keep in mind for those who might not have parking passes. I will be there with the usual crew and will have either the Ant Bailey Grill or the Adam Harris. Will see if I can talk the better half into making Jello shots or some sort of other alcoholic dessert. May try to bring the dogs to if I can get them a ride back once the tailgate is over, I dont think Gross is down with dogs in the dome, at least not yet anyway.

I have class from 7:00-8:20 on Tuesdays and Thursdays...

Sounds like I'm missing at least one of those

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom