Fine Mess Fall Road Trip Game (PayPal Account Now Needed) | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Fall Road Trip Game (PayPal Account Now Needed)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I won't be able to pick a game until after the schedule comes out (o/a Feb 1st). I'm right now leaning to Wake Forest or Pitt if the date works for me. Clemson and BC are backups. CMU if it happens will be a smaller affair.

Selection process, I pick the away game and factor in order of importance: What Saturday works for me schedule wise, how easy is it to get a block of 100-200 tickets and cost of group sale tickets, ease of getting a block of parking, and finally chance of victory.

Anyone who wants to purchase tickets through me in the future will need a PayPal account. I will grant a few exceptions to some of the more senior fans who have an excellent history of prompt payment.

www.PayPal.com

I recommend you sign up and tie your new PayPal account to a checking or savings account.

BTW, like last year I'll encourage some board people here to help run smaller road trips like JackBauer did for NC St, Jurrie for GTech, and AirForceOrange did for FSU. Thanks guys along with OttoinGrotto for Maryland.

If someone wants to take lead for the CMU game let me know? It will be super easy as tickets are only $10-15 and parking/tailgating is no issue. I'd expect only a group of 50 or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom