Fine Mess Philanthropy | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Philanthropy

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Tomorrow’s 50-50 drawing will benefit the Building Men program that Chris Elmore helps run with the Syracuse school district. Read about it here:

This is a great opportunity to show Rhino our support. If you are unable to join our tailgate and wish to contribute you can send contribution to me via PayPal, Venmo or Zelle. Message me for details.

Tomorrow’s 50-50 drawing will benefit the Building Men program that Chris Elmore helps run with the Syracuse school district. Read about it here:

This is a great opportunity to show Rhino our support. If you are unable to join our tailgate and wish to contribute you can send contribution to me via PayPal, Venmo or Zelle. Message me for details.
Cannot attend as I live in Texas but if you had a group Venmo or PayPal, I would still like to contribute and support.

Cannot attend as I live in Texas but if you had a group Venmo or PayPal, I would still like to contribute and support.
Check your Inbox

We just sent a $1000 donation to Building Men in support of Chris Elmore. This was funded from one of our largest 50-50 raffles ever at the NC State game plus several generous donations. Thank you all for your support. Our next initiative will be our annual fund raiser for the Tenth Mountain Division Association at the FSU Tailgate in conjunction with Military Appreciation Day. We have supported this organization for several years and contributed over $4000 in total. Read about them here:

And if you would like to contribute and will not be at the FSU Tailgate message me and I will provide details.

I received a near immediate response to our donation:

Dear Mark,

I am speechless, WOW! Thank you so much for the generous donation. I am honored that your efforts blessed the Building Men Program.
Chris Elmore is an amazing young man, he spent all last year as an intern for the program. He has helped us greatly and now continues to be a blessing.
Please thank all involved, especially Enrique Cruz for the generous donation.
Have a tremendous day

Sincerely,

Joe Horan
Building Men Program Inc. Executive Director
(315) 440-4357
103 Mann Drive, Syracuse NY 13209

Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
www.Buildingmenprogram.org
FaceBook: Building Men Program Instagram: Buildingmen Twitter: @Buildingmenprog

We just sent a $1000 donation to Building Men in support of Chris Elmore. This was funded from one of our largest 50-50 raffles ever at the NC State game plus several generous donations. Thank you all for your support. Our next initiative will be our annual fund raiser for the Tenth Mountain Division Association at the FSU Tailgate in conjunction with Military Appreciation Day. We have supported this organization for several years and contributed over $4000 in total. Read about them here:

And if you would like to contribute and will not be at the FSU Tailgate message me and I will provide details.

Climb to Glory! Having that 10th Mountain patch on my right shoulder was and always will be a huge honor. Thanks for putting this together!

Please send me your info so I can contribute, thanks!!

Details.

Received a very nice letter from Joe Horan of Building Men thanking us again for our support.

Reminder that Saturday will be our annual Military Appreciation fundraiser for the Tenth Mountain Division Association with special guests on hand. In addition to our 50-50 proceeds we have already received several contributions from posters who will not be in attendance and have a nice $225 head start. If you would like to contribute, bring some extra $$ for the 50-50 or send me a PM and I will provide digital payment info.

Attachments

• Scan_20221109.jpg
    Scan_20221109.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 37

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online