Fine Mess Road Trips (Group Buys) | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Road Trips (Group Buys)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Almost Definites

Western Michigan
Saturday, Sept 1st Expect a tailgate and group buy. I will identify a lot to meet at...if we can find one that will reserve spots for us so much the better. Expect 50-75 tix

Wake Forest Saturday, Nov 3rd Expect a group buy and tailgate in the cash lot south of the stadium Probably look at 75 tix

Probable

Pitt
Saturday October 6th Have not been there since 2006. I'd expect to keep this around 30-50 tickets. Unsure of tailgate but probable.

I'll try to get group rates for all these games.

Nothing Yet
Clemson
didn't fall on a good week for me...someone else might volunteer to organize it.

Notre Dame...too late in the season, no group rate tix and tough tailgating. I expect there will be a pregame get together though.

BC...ugh...too late in the season and Holiday Weekend

Last edited:
Almost Definites

Western Michigan
Saturday, Sept 1st Expect a tailgate and group buy. I will identify a lot to meet at...if we can find one that will reserve spots for us so much the better. Expect 50-75 tix

Wake Forest Saturday, Nov 3rd Expect a group buy and tailgate in the cash lot south of the stadium Probably look at 75 tix

Probable

Pitt
Saturday October 6th Have not been there since 2006. I'd expect to keep this around 30-50 tickets. Unsure of tailgate but probable.

I'll try to get group rates for all these games.

Nothing Yet
Clemson
didn't fall on a good week for me...someone else might volunteer to organize it.

Notre Dame...too late in the season, no group rate tix and tough tailgating. I expect there will be a pregame get together though.

BC...ugh...too late in the season and Holiday Weekend
We can probably do Clemson if you need us to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom