Fine Mess Roadtrip @Maryland Sat, Nov 9th | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Roadtrip @Maryland Sat, Nov 9th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
November 9th, 2013
@ Maryland

UPDATE: I found the right person at Maryland. The good news is tickets are $20 each. The even better news is she'll directly sell to me gameday parking passes for approximately $15 each. We expect to be in the White or Yellow Lots. There looks to be a bus that can shuttle you closer to the stadium.

http://www.transportation.umd.edu/fballParking.html

So get me an approximate number of tickets and parking passes you'll need. I expect payment by mid summer. I'll buy extras to have ready but I'm going to set a max of 200-250 tickets.

I expect we should have a decent tailgate. Hopefully some of the DC area fans can bring a few support items like folding tables, coolers, canopies, portable grills. Weather Veterans' Day weekend could be cool and rainy.

TexanMark 2 tickets, 1 parking pass.

November 9th, 2013
@ Maryland

Details to follow.

NOTE: Please reply how many tickets you think you need. They should be cheaper than going through SU. We'll firm up numbers mid summer.

Admin please tack this thread and untack the other one.

Party at Chip's house.

Edit - 4 tickets, 1 parking pass.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The List of Potential Attendees

Cuckster gmail 4 tix, 1 parking pass
AcmeRSD gmail 4 tix, 2 parking passes
Drypolcher44 (LeMoyneOrange) 4 tix, 0 parking pass
Frozen 1 tix??, 1 parking pass??
TexanMark 3 tix, 1 parking pass
DCCuse 4 tix, 1 parking pass
*AirForceOrange 3 tix, 1 parking pass
Cuseguy 3 tix, 1 parking pass
*BayonneOrange 3 tix, 1 parking pass
SUfaninNJ 2 tix, 1 parking pass
SUalldway 2 tix, 1 parking pass
rrlbees 4 tix, 1 parking pass
OBurgOrange 2 tix, 1 parking pass
Tristan 1 Suite, 16 tix for Tristy + harem, 1 parking spot for Gulfstream V
LeMoyneCuse 2 tix
Cusefan11 2 tix, 1 parking pass
sutomcat 2 tix, 1 parking pass
shenexon 1 tix, 1 parking pass
Orangepace 4 tix, 1 parking pass
orangello 2 tix, 1 parking pass
DadaRules gmail 11-14 tix, 3-4 parking passes
MiniCuse 2 tix, 1 parking pass
*RayInVA gmail 4 tix, 2 parking passes
*Jeepers 4 tix, 1 parking pass (need to be as low as possible)
OrangeMon 3 tix, 1 parking pass (has offered to help bring tailgate stuff from Cuse i.e Hoffmans, etc)
CuseJuicy gmail 4 tix, 2 parking passes
HyattOrange 4 tix, 1 parking pass
Cusefan95 6 tix, 2 parking passes
MarcusPitt 2 tix, 1 parking pass
SouthCityOrange 4 tix, 1 parking pass
BlackKnight76 2 tix, 1 parking pass
Roger N. (w/Bubba) gmail 4 Tix, 1 parking pass
Consigliere 4 tix, 1 parking pass
OttoinGrotto 5 tix, 1 parking pass
JackBauer 4 tix, 1 parking pass
Van111 8 tix, 2 parking passes
ClockworkOrange 4 tix, 1 parking pass (tix?? might get a box through work)
*Adam R. from MD gmail 4 Tix, 1 parking pass
martykobes 4 Tix, 1 parking pass
phsyra 4 Tix, 1 parking pass
antiprodigy 2 tix, 1 parking pass
richmondcuse03 4 Tix, 1 parking pass
spudorange 2 tix, 1 parking pass
AgentOrange 7 tix, 3 parking passes
*JSOrange97 5 tix, 1 parking pass
FairfaxOrange 2 tix, 1 parking pass
Steve from Urbana, MD (gmail) 6 tix, 1 parking pass
oldpinepoint 6 tix, 3 parking pass
DXcuse 14 tix, 3 parking passes
OttoinGrotto 5 tix, 1 parking pass
FairfaxCuse 2 tix, 1 parking pass
ima4cuse 2 tix, 1 parking pass
Orange_in_VA 6 tix, 1 parking pass

Three and a parking pass. Cool and rainy? That's some long-range forecast.

November 9th, 2013
@ Maryland

UPDATE: I found the right person at Maryland. The good news is tickets should be about $25. The even better news is she'll directly sell to me gameday parking passes for approxiamately $15 each.

So get me an approximate number of tickets and parking passes you'll need. I expect payment by early/mid summer. I'll buy extras to have ready but I'm going to set a max of 200-250 tickets.

I expect we should have a decent tailgate. Hopefully some of the DC area fans can bring a few support items like folding tables, coolers, canopies, portable grills. Weather Veterans' Day weekend could be cool and rainy.

2 tix and a parking pass for me - THX!

4 tixs and a parking pass.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Party at Chip's house.

That might not be your thing. Wait, someone already said that.

Can't wait for the postgame rioting! Whether SU wins or not. That's just how they roll in College Park. An area I'm happy to say I live safely 30 miles from.

Update: If we get 50 tix requests the ticket price drops to $20 per ticket--a savings of $30!

Also, this is a nonbinding request...I just need to get a rough idea of how many tickets we need. I don't expect now to collect the money until August. So if you are not sure...send in what you think.

P.S. let me know via PM if you have small kids or folks with mobility issues. I will put your group on the aisle

I will have to convince the wife that the weekend of the MD game is a great time to take the new baby to her sister's place in Rockville, and then I can sneak off to see the game. It's Veteran's Day weekend too, so it's a 3 day weekend for her. I'll get back to you in a few months, if that's ok Mark.

I will have to convince the wife that the weekend of the MD game is a great time to take the new baby to her sister's place in Rockville, and then I can sneak off to see the game. It's Veteran's Day weekend too, so it's a 3 day weekend for her. I'll get back to you in a few months, if that's ok Mark.

LOL understand...I'll put you down for 1 maybe tix and 1 maybe parking pass.

Lurkers: Don't be shy...we are open to all Cuse fans and their guests. I won't be asking for money and a final count until the late summer.

November 9th, 2013
@ Maryland

UPDATE: I found the right person at Maryland. The good news is tickets are $20 each. The even better news is she'll directly sell to me gameday parking passes for approximately $15 each.

So get me an approximate number of tickets and parking passes you'll need. I expect payment by mid summer. I'll buy extras to have ready but I'm going to set a max of 200-250 tickets.

2 tickets, 1 parking pass please.

Been to Byrd Stadium before, sometime around 1985, before it was renovated. Stadium is on campus, my memory is that it is on campus, that there were not giant parking lots surrounding it but lots of smaller lots that were a reasonable walk away. When we returned to our car, it was covered in Terp stickers. Took about 10 minutes to get them off the windshield so we could start the drive home.

This could well be the last time Syracuse plays Maryland in the next 20 or 30 years. If you want to see their stadium and campus, it is almost a now or never situation.

Two tickets, one parking pass.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2