FINE MESS TAILGATE: CHECK-IN (POTLUCK) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

FINE MESS TAILGATE: CHECK-IN (POTLUCK)

Be there with bells on, 20 strong of us with all the usual paraphanelia. Since we're going casual and pot luck on this one I'll bring some extra chow just in case. Please let me know anyone if you're not part of the usual crew and plan to eat. I'll have Burgs, brats, more coneys, nathans dogs, pasta salad, and the usual app snack stuff.

See you all there with Mark at 4!

Please let me know anyone if you're not part of the usual crew and plan to eat.
Check your Inbox.
I hope to get there somewhere between 5:00-5:30.

Be there with bells on, 20 strong of us with all the usual paraphanelia. Since we're going casual and pot luck on this one I'll bring some extra chow just in case. Please let me know anyone if you're not part of the usual crew and plan to eat. I'll have Burgs, brats, more coneys, nathans dogs, pasta salad, and the usual app snack stuff.

Don't know what I'll bring (I wander in the store), but since I park in the lot I'll have a cooler of bevs and some grilling and snack stuff. Dosn't seem like we need another grill so I'll bring some chairs.

Cant wait to get back to the Lot, Cuseregular is a hell of a cook and I try my best to play Robin to his Batman. I will try to bring a few extra sausages or dogs to grill up to feed those who cant bring anything. Probably wont have my full on assortment until Rhode Island as both me and the gf are coming from work so it will be tough to have a huge spread.

I'll be there by 4ish. Will be bringing beverages and still deciding on dish to share. Will post more later. Might have 2 guests stop by.

Two old broads will be there late-- 6-6:30ish. Bringing dessert, because that's what old broads do.

Cant wait to get back to the Lot, Cuseregular is a hell of a cook and I try my best to play Robin to his Batman. I will try to bring a few extra sausages or dogs to grill up to feed those who cant bring anything. Probably wont have my full on assortment until Rhode Island as both me and the gf are coming from work so it will be tough to have a huge spread.

Is there anything I can bring to help you guys out?

Does anyone mind if I throw my backpack in their car during the game? Gotta transport some beer across campus.

Chris whatever you can bring should be fine, something to grill or maybe a large side or something.
Knight there will be plenty of us who have actuall lot passes ur backpack shouldnt be a problem.

I will be going to the NYS Fair prior to heading up to the Tailgate, so maybe I could bring fried dough and dippin' dots.

Does anyone mind if I throw my backpack in their car during the game? Gotta transport some beer across campus.
I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'm relying on similar services myself. :)

I will be going to the NYS Fair prior to heading up to the Tailgate, so maybe I could bring fried dough and dippin' dots.

Could you bring me 1 Gianelli sausage sandwich, 2 ears of that grilled corn on the cob, one roast beef sandwich from Boom Booms and a soft serve vanilla ice cream? Thanks.

My car will be there so no problem.

My car will be there so no problem.
I will be there plus 2. Probably not till 6:30ish. I will bring a desire to get drunk.

I will be there plus 2. Probably not till 6:30ish. I will bring a desire to get drunk.

You Continentals are all the same. :rolleyes:

Did you know dippin dots are the ice cream of the future?

I will try and make it at some point. I will be with 3 other guys and we will have our own beer and whatnot. I have a Fine Lot parking pass. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Did you know dippin dots are the ice cream of the future?

Has to be the ice cream of back to the future. They were the future when I was a kid decades ago.

Where: Corner of Henry and Raynor in the Fine Lot. We are set up closest to that intersection. If you do not have a parking pass you can drive in the Lot and drop stuff off your stuff as long as it isn't busy.

When: We'll officially kickoff at 4 pm (Weather, upper 70s and low 80s with no rain)
(We were hoping for earlier but SU actually do not want us there until 5pm)

This tailgate is a basic potluck affair.

Equipment:

Canopy w/weight plates: Cuseregular and TexanMark will each provide a Canopy. We shouldn't need any others.

Grills: Cuseregular (car grill), Me (Ant Bailey), JeremyCuse (Bring your grill please)
(Grill People bring your own tongs)

Plates, Napkins, Plasticware, Cups, hand santizer: TexanMark I have a pretty good supply left over from last year.

Tables: Small Aluminum Table (TexanMark), large foldable Table (Cuseregular), I'd like two more folding tables (please volunteer one if you park in the Fine Lot)

Coolers/Ice: Fine Mess Cooler (Cuseregular), Extra Med-Large (TexanMark) We'll need more coolers with ice.

Tailgate Games: Bean Bag (TexanMark), Others (Chime in)

ALL: Check In with what equipment and Food/Drink you will be bringing. If you are flying in for the game and can't bring anything please leave an appropraite donation to Cuseregular.

FOOD:
TexanMark: 3lbs Hoffman Snappy Grillers, 16 NE Style Hot Dog Rolls, Potato Salad, Ketchup, Mustard, Salt n Pepper, 12 pack of Beer

FINE LOT EXIT PLAN
FINE:
• Exit out the main east entrance, turning right onto Henry Street.
• Turn left onto Standart Street.
• At stop sign turn right onto Stadium Pl.
• At next stop sign turn right onto Oakland St.
• Turn right at end onto Fine View Pl.

I'll be there with beer, cash for the chef (if any food is left) and a couple friends. 1st FINE MESS tailgate whooooo!!!

Just picked up two kinds of pasta salad; some plastic bowls and utensils, plus beer of course. Leaving in Minutes. LET'S GO ORANGE!!!