Fine Mess Tailgate RSVP thread for Liberty. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate RSVP thread for Liberty.

4 for me. Two dads and two boys ... if there are any spots left in the lot at 6pm!!

Last edited:
I'm starting this RSVP thread a bit early as our featured dish needs to marinate for at least 5 days. Please RSVP as quickly as possible to help us accurately plan quantities.

As is our tradition for Friday night'ers, the Liberty game has been designated as the Southern Tier Edition of our Fine Mess Tailgate. As always we ask a $15 donation ($5 for kids under 12). Plan is to set up at 3 p.m. and kick off festivities at 3:30 with food service started by 4.

While I am still on honorary member of the Southern Tier contingent, I am now a bonafide 315’er so giacofan will be taking the lead here as head chef and will be posting more details in the next few days
Three from Sackets!

We just found out we will be able to make the game. Is it to late to get into this Fine Mess? It would be two of us. Probably wont show up until 430-5 after my wife gets home.
Plenty of room for two more.

This would be my first time tailgating at home with you guys. Couple of silly questions (assuming my party of 3 can arrive early enough to tailgate):
1. Where do I find you guys?
2. How late does the tailgate run til? Like 30 minutes before kickoff usually or?
3. What food/drinks are included with the donation? Should we bring more beers or food to contribute?

This would be my first time tailgating at home with you guys. Couple of silly questions (assuming my party of 3 can arrive early enough to tailgate):
2. How late does the tailgate run til? Like 30 minutes before kickoff usually or?
3. What food/drinks are included with the donation? Should we bring more beers or food to contribute?
We are always excited to see new people join the tailgate.

The closest address I can get using Google is Fine Lot, 101-15 Standart St, Syracuse, NY 13210. We are down at the bottom of the hill, towards the middle of the lot.

With COVID protocols, we need to wrap things up earlier than in the past. I would not bank on food being available once we get within an hour of kickoff.

I believe the charge is $15 per person. That will (hopefully) cover whatever food and drink you consume.

If you come, check in on the tailgate thread we have for each game. People need to know numbers to ensure we have enough food and drinks available.

Should not need to bring anything but you and your party!

If you want some specific to drink I would encourage bringing that, but the $15 covers a variety of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks as well. There will be PLENTY to eat for everyone, earlier in the thread is the menu for this week.

Tonight they will likely shut down around 7 because we all want to make sure we are in our seats by 745 to see the née dome entrance!

1. Fine Lot is now called Henry Lot on google maps. Corner of Henry and Raynor across from Starbucks. We are at the tree line in the far back edge of the lot. There will be about 130 of us today with multiple popup canopies, a 10 burner party grill and a Fine Mess banner. Parking in that lot is permit only, but many of the group park at the MLK school and use the staircase under the I81 overpass to come to the lot. Not sure if that works mid afternoon on a school day though.
2. We will start shutting down around 7 tonight. Want everyone to have time to get to their seats for the light show and team entrance. Food tables and drink coolers are the last to be stowed away, so it will be close to 7:30 by the time we fully wrap up.
3. We provide an incredible menu of mains, sides, snacks and desserts; a selection of mainstream regular and light beers; and some craft seasonals. For tonight we will have Sam Adams Oktoberfest, Southern Tier IPAs and the world famous Fine Mess IPA from The North Brewery. We also provide hard seltzer’s, regular and diet soda and water. See giacofan post above in this thread for full menu.No need to bring anything else!

Excellent tailgate spread yesterday! Really enjoyed it. Suggestion - include some NA beer. Growing number of people that can't/don't want to drink alcohol but enjoy the beer taste and social aspect.

Really missed Deacons wings yesterday. Like many other small businesses Jeff is struggling to staff his bar but is committed to returning as a season ticket holder next year.