Fine Mess Tailgate RSVP thread for Liberty. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate RSVP thread for Liberty.

I'm starting this RSVP thread a bit early as our featured dish needs to marinate for at least 5 days. Please RSVP as quickly as possible to help us accurately plan quantities.

As is our tradition for Friday night'ers, the Liberty game has been designated as the Southern Tier Edition of our Fine Mess Tailgate. As always we ask a $15 donation ($5 for kids under 12). Plan is to set up at 3 p.m. and kick off festivities at 3:30 with food service started by 4.

While I am still on honorary member of the Southern Tier contingent, I am now a bonafide 315’er so giacofan will be taking the lead here as head chef and will be posting more details in the next few days
The Fine Mess Liberty Tailgate, hosted this week by the Southern Tier members (and all members!) is happy to announce a fantastic menu for this Friday vs. Liberty!

Spiedies/marinated by Lupos & served with Endicott local Italian bread
Smokey Mountain Legend Pork Sliders
Baked ziti w/Italian meatballs
Salt potatoes
Nirchi's sheet pizza
Coneys/hot dogs
Stuffed hot cherry peppers
Kahlua baked beans
Mac & cheese
Smokey Mountain Legend cole slaw
Insomnia cookies & homemade biscotti
Endicott's own North Brewery IPA
Assorted other sodas, water and beers
Wow...!!! *menu subject to change!

We look forward to seeing everyone and another victory!
Please RSVP as soon as you can.
Let's go ORANGE!

The Fine Mess Liberty Tailgate, hosted this week by the Southern Tier members (and all members!) is happy to announce a fantastic menu for this Friday vs. Liberty!

Spiedies/marinated by Lupos & served with Endicott local Italian bread
Smokey Mountain Legend Pork Sliders
Baked ziti w/Italian meatballs
Salt potatoes
Nirchi's sheet pizza
Coneys/hot dogs
Stuffed hot cherry peppers
Kahlua baked beans
Mac & cheese
Smokey Mountain Legend cole slaw
Insomnia cookies & homemade biscotti
Endicott's own North Brewery IPA
Assorted other sodas, water and beers
Wow...!!! *menu subject to change!

We look forward to seeing everyone and another victory!
Please RSVP as soon as you can.
Let's go ORANGE!
Holy Moly!! Nort side nichis pizza, I can’t wait!

I'm starting this RSVP thread a bit early as our featured dish needs to marinate for at least 5 days. Please RSVP as quickly as possible to help us accurately plan quantities.

As is our tradition for Friday night'ers, the Liberty game has been designated as the Southern Tier Edition of our Fine Mess Tailgate. As always we ask a $15 donation ($5 for kids under 12). Plan is to set up at 3 p.m. and kick off festivities at 3:30 with food service started by 4.

While I am still on honorary member of the Southern Tier contingent, I am now a bonafide 315’er so giacofan will be taking the lead here as head chef and will be posting more details in the next few days
4 Please

2 please

10 for the S-Mets and 2 more for grill guy. Brings us to 95.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom