Fine Mess Tailgate Tryouts | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess Tailgate Tryouts

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Spring Game...Manley South if game at Coyne or Fine Lot if game at the Dome.

I expect to have some Cuse FB players from past eras joining in.

BTW, those pumped enough to buy season tickets..should look at joining the Orange Club for $125 minimum. It will enable you to get get a parking pass in Stadium West. The parking situation should be slightly improved from last year. Half of Standart is gone but a new lot is being set up between Sadler and the Fine lot. Get in on the ground floor.

Count me in on that!! $125 is a good deal to avoid parking headaches and eat tons of Snappy Grillers. :)

Spring Game...Manley South (most likely)

I expect to have some Cuse FB players from past eras joining in.

BTW, those pumped enough to buy season tickets..should look at joining the Orange Club for $125 minimum. It will enable you to get get a parking pass in Stadium West. The parking situation should be slightly improved from last year. Half of Standart is gone but a new lot is being set up between Sadler and the Fine lot. Get in on the ground floor.

Mark the Fine Lot should be good to go for the Spring game, probably our best bet.

Count me in on that!! $125 is a good deal to avoid parking headaches and eat tons of Snappy Grillers. :)
FYI: that's a $125 donation to entitle you to obtain a parking pass for another $125-150.

Mark the Fine Lot should be good to go for the Spring game, probably our best bet.
Ahh crap...was thinking old school with the game at Coyne Field. Well either lot depending on location of the game.

FYI: that's a $125 donation to entitle you to obtain a parking pass for another $125-150.
Yes...Hopefully 6 games this year...your price range sounds spot on.

Looks like I'll be paying the donation and JoeCollege will be paying for the pass. I think we're going to buy the cheap seasons agains this year.

Looks like I'll be paying the donation and JoeCollege will be paying for the pass. I think we're going to buy the cheap seasons agains this year.
Any games you don't use...selling tix with a Stadium West parking pass is an easy sell. In fact if you ask a Fine Messer we can usually find a buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom