Fire and Sickness | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Got mine! Shoutout DaCuse for the assist and carrying the syracusefan community solo on this one! We’re riding with you (We’ll all be looking better because of it).
1570681043454.gif

are we sure this is a limited run or just assuming due to Manny's website?

I was showing the wife and said, I'll find something at Marshall's or Burlington. She said, no...you are buying that hoodie, its sick! Thanks DaCuse for the assist and sorry Cusesky8214, you wont be the only guy in town wearing this hoodie..haha

I was showing the wife and said, I'll find something at Marshall's or Burlington. She said, no...you are buying that hoodie, its sick! Thanks DaCuse for the assist and sorry Cusesky8214, you wont be the only guy in town wearing this hoodie..haha
Now when I'm out and see anyone wearing it I'm just going to assume they are from here. If we are both wearing it and make eye contact I'll definitely give the head nod like, "what's up my syrfan brother" lol

C95B3E65-50AC-49A7-8FB1-DAF316745551.jpeg

I know some of you said you have good SU Nike gear collections. Have any of you managed to snag a winter coat like this? I got mine over the summer and it’s my pride and joy lol

Sucks.

I'm in the gray area between my birthday and Christmas.

That would be the #platinum area.
#BRAND.

aka - #DuctTape area.

Clearly you're still suffering PTSD from the past Nike abominations. :p

The hoodie arrived today. It's real and it's spectacular.

Only improvement would be stitching on the script Syracuse.
hows the fit? I know Nike tends to run small so I sized up

hows the fit? I know Nike tends to run small so I sized up

A bit snug yeah but everything is more fitted these days. Don't spin the heated dry cycle on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom