Fire and Sickness | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

The hoodie arrived today. It's real and it's spectacular.

Only improvement would be stitching on the script Syracuse.

Got mine today! Agreed, stitching would make this perfect.

But as it is, its very, very good. The only orange Cuse hoodie I had was so faded that it’s not the right color Orange anymore, so this fills a need. I’m a sucker for the script!

Got mine today! Agreed, stitching would make this perfect.

But as it is, its very, very good. The only orange Cuse hoodie I had was so faded that it’s not the right color Orange anymore, so this fills a need. I’m a sucker for the script!
Totally agree that stitching would’ve made this a 10/10. Other than that it’s really nice and I got it two days earlier than expected.

Just got mine today as well! Awesome hoodie but it's a tad small for me. I should of known better but I went with the XL instead of the 2x and I know it's going to shrink. Already set up the exchange with nike which was super easy and got the right size coming. Like how they have the S on the sleeve. Clean and crisp!

I got mine yesterday as well, Nike got it out fast which I appreciate. Great fit and quality, I osciliate between Large and XL with Nike (can usually wear both) and went with the XL for the hoodie. As mentioned it runs a tad small so it fits perfect... I agree with OrangeDW and mentioned before that Nike hasn‘t had an Orange colored hoodie in years, this is so clutch for the collection
1571169295594.gif

Like others, got mine today too and two days early.

The hoodie is currently available in all sizes on fanatics for $48 (using the discount code GEAR). If you haven't pulled the trigger yet now's a great time, you're saving a quick $22 more than I did on my purchase;)

The hoodie is currently available in all sizes on fanatics for $48 (using the discount code GEAR). If you haven't pulled the trigger yet now's a great time, you're saving a quick $22 more than I did on my purchase;)
Ordered. Right on for the heads up!

It’s true to size but roomy. I plan on wearing it over polo shirts at work!

Just got one for my dad for a Christmas present...and one for me too!

69. for screen print no thanks. i would for a zip up version or pullover embroidered.

Tried it on at the SYR bookstore. It is really snug. Does not wear like a true XXL. I had to pass.

Tried it on at the SYR bookstore. It is really snug. Does not wear like a true XXL. I had to pass.
Are you talking about the sweatshirt or the jacket I just posted?

just received this and it’s sick!

Got mine already! You weren’t lying - this is GREAT! Very clean look, and high quality and comfortable materials and very functional too. The embroidered S is a nice touch. I’m a fan. I wouldn’t pay the retail $140, but I can see why it’s expensive. Thankful for that Black Friday 25% off.

Got mine already! You weren’t lying - this is GREAT! Very clean look, and high quality and comfortable materials and very functional too. The embroidered S is a nice touch. I’m a fan. I wouldn’t pay the retail $140, but I can see why it’s expensive. Thankful for that Black Friday 25% off.
Yeah it’s sweet! I’ve been looking for a jacket like this for a while!

Yeah it’s sweet! I’ve been looking for a jacket like this for a while!

Same! Warm enough to wear outside on many fall and spring days, and for a guy like me who coaches hoops all winter - light and comfortable enough to wear in the gym at practice. I’ll wear this a ton.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom