Fire and Sickness | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Same! Warm enough to wear outside on many fall and spring days, and for a guy like me who coaches hoops all winter - light and comfortable enough to wear in the gym at practice. I’ll wear this a ton.
What size did you get?

What size did you get?

Large which is usually my size. I only go XL with things that run small, or things that I want to fit looser like the boxy 90s style Champion sweatshirts or something. This one fits nicely in a large.

1581625633196.png

W.T.09-NYC_New_Amsterdam_pentagon-01_785aca22-9f29-4c06-9ab3-9f5bd6a7f7cc_720x.jpg

View attachment 171242

I know some of you said you have good SU Nike gear collections. Have any of you managed to snag a winter coat like this? I got mine over the summer and it’s my pride and joy lol
This is floating around on eBay, seems to be a great find if you're looking to add a Syracuse winter coat to the arsenal... considering it myself, though I prefer Large. Seems to be on the newer end model, definitely within the last year or two!

I need a pair to rock and a pair to stock

Same. Unfortunately I’d mainly rock them to basketball games...if I wasn’t stomping through slush every single time. So I’m not sure when I’d actually wear them.

Same. Unfortunately I’d mainly rock them to basketball games...if I wasn’t stomping through slush every single time. So I’m not sure when I’d actually wear them.
Every once in a while I'll strap up in the Syracuse 2003 Championship Air Zoom Terminator's, but there's also a part of me that wishes I had kept them new/deadstock for the Syracuse room in my house (though it's nice to rock a shoe that is actually Syracuse)...
1582090665391.png

I do have a pair of this Syracuse colorway in the Nike Dunk High's that I enjoy as well...
1582090776249.png

But these Orangemen Dunk Low's are the holy grail... anyone wanna start a GoFundMe page to add these to my collection (only $1,200)?!
1582090875090.png

I’m going to make another “Syracuse” shirt. Anyone have any suggestions for design elements or style/approach?

The Dunks sold out in seconds. I had all my info already in and was waiting to click purchase as soon as it turned to 10 AM. Nope.

They’re all over eBay for $250+. SMH. The sneaker “game” is such a joke now.

Last edited:
The Dunks sold out in seconds. I had all my info already in and was waiting to click purchase as soon as it turned to 10 AM. Nope.

They’re all over eBay for $250+. SMH. The sneaker “game” is such a joke now.

Unreal.

Goat and StockX are $250 or more too.

Unreal.

Goat and StockX are $250 or more too.

I don’t get it. Why did these go so quickly? What jerk celebrity wore them and got all the followers all wound up on them?

I don’t get it. Why did these go so quickly? What jerk celebrity wore them and got all the followers all wound up on them?
People like me just enjoy collecting and coping sneakers!

People like me just enjoy collecting and coping sneakers!

There’s no way it was all collectors and Syracuse fans that sold these out in seconds.

For some reason there’s “hype” behind them and all the reseller bot leaches were ready to pull their BS.

I had a pair of Nike Dunk High Syracuse Retro QS last year,I bought them relatively cheap and resold for a few extra bucks... since then the price has skyrocketed and I’m regretting not holding on them, hard to find them ANYWHERE under $400 (in the $500-$1,000 range mostly). I’m a sneakerhead & I love Nike Syracuse stuff, but I did not see the rarity/huge price increase coming at all... that’s an L for me
E088F1FD-B396-4886-8925-BC30A49D6CE6.jpeg

There’s no way it was all collectors and Syracuse fans that sold these out in seconds.

For some reason there’s “hype” behind them and all the reseller bot leaches were ready to pull their BS.
There is a niche appreciation for in the Nike Dunk realm for Syracuse/Orange colorway, it’s pretty iconic

I had a pair of Nike Dunk High Syracuse Retro QS last year,I bought them relatively cheap and resold for a few extra bucks... since then the price has skyrocketed and I’m regretting not holding on them, hard to find them ANYWHERE under $400 (in the $500-$1,000 range mostly). I’m a sneakerhead & I love Nike Syracuse stuff, but I did not see the rarity/huge price increase coming at all... that’s an L for me
View attachment 177965

These were going for like $150 on eBay a few years ago. Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom