Fire and Sickness | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Grabbed this out of my old bedroom closet last time I visited my parents. I believe I paid over $60 bucks for it when shopping for back to school clothes in either ‘90 or ‘91. Needless to say that was a lot of lawns mowed to raise that kind of cash in those days.

The Nike symbol is embroidered and the University patch and letters are stitched on.

View attachment 200370
Haha, is that a... baseball?... jersey?

Couple of my favorite Syracuse related things that keep sitting in my closet.
365B88CC-970A-45D0-9BE4-41AEC2068D95.jpeg
68E26045-7EC8-4028-BD21-73DC267B7C75.jpeg

It was Carl Jr Fair in 2013. Didn't want the mismatched blue shorts bc of the BC game.

View attachment 200374
It’s amazing how I can better remember who wore what number 25 years ago, than I can from the last decade. And CJ might be my favorite Orangeman in the last decade!

It’s amazing how I can better remember who wore what number 25 years ago, than I can from the last decade. And CJ might be my favorite Orangeman in the last decade!
It’s Frank Anselem’s number now.

So, I picked this crewneck on a regular resale website for an amazingly good price... it’s an absolute beauty & in great condition! I’ve been looking for YEARS for the Grey version “Orange” hoodie or crewneck, it’s only available to players & staff & not a market item.

my only quibble is that my preference is Nike Large (this one is an XL) but honestly I’m kinda in-between L & XL in Nike anyway, so that’s only minor. So pumped to add this one in the collection!
View attachment 200366
I saw that on mercari or Poshmark. Almost pulled the trigger lol
nice crew neck!

I thought I saw on the Boeheim Ball thread you said you won a warm-up suit or something? What’s it look like?
It’s charcoal gray

The above Seikaly jersey was ordered in I believe June or July from DHGate and it finally arrived today. Good quality all around.

I’ve seen plenty of coaches & players wearing this hoodie on the sidelines for football this season, it caught my attention. It’s surprisingly hard to find actual orange colored Syracuse hoodies (Shout out the Nike cursive script one, a must have in the collection). An easy pickup for a reasonable price on Nike.com… do you see yourself grabbing this one or nah? I’m on the fence.
253667C2-A4EC-4147-8E44-F6847EC10F59.jpeg

I’ve seen plenty of coaches & players wearing this hoodie on the sidelines for football this season, it caught my attention. It’s surprisingly hard to find actual orange colored Syracuse hoodies (Shout out the Nike cursive script one, a must have in the collection). An easy pickup for a reasonable price on Nike.com… do you see yourself grabbing this one or nah? I’m on the fence.
View attachment 209920
Like it but won’t grab it because I’ve already got the Orange script hoodie, and the Navy “Cuse Got Next” hoodie. 2 is enough. I’m good for the next 5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom