• No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the press conference.

Dino is a weird dude. And a thin-skinned one at that.

Emily Leiker asked a question, then had a follow up, and he tongue lashed her about having answered her question already.

He has no worries about discipline with his highly penalized team.

He is the smartest man in the room by the way he answers these questions, and quite honestly has a lot of Boeheim in him in the way he answers things with the media.

Except Boeheim won games.

There’s all kinds of g5 teams that can throw the ball all over the field and they’ll have 5 or 6 guys catch a forward pass. I believe we can do this too if we set our minds to it. Phluck some guy we called “the general” who had no business on a d1 roster hung 70 on Pitt. What we have here is a truly remarkable failure in modern college football.
Correction, the Officer

The facial expression of our offense right after the opening kick against vt told me "dont bother watching", and I'm one of those who usually ignores that kind of stuff.

I said it last week and kept getting deleted by the powers that be. Only at Syracuse University would Dino Babers still have a job just based on his ACC record alone. Forget get about the other things that are horrible that we have witnessed for 7+ years.

I’m beginning to wonder if we shouldn’t let Dino coach next year as punishment for this year

Emily Leiker asked a question, then had a follow up, and he tongue lashed her about having answered her question already.

He is the smartest man in the room by the way he answers these questions, and quite honestly has a lot of Boeheim in him in the way he answers things with the media.

Yup. Emily asked a simple important question and he responds like that. “I just came off the field, how dare you ask me about the quarterback?” I’m so done

It’s over. Just a question imo of Human Resources now and the school figuring out right time to pull the plug. Wildhack is probably huddled w legal for SU this am figuring that out. Anyone w a brain can put 2 and 2 together.

Q for me is how the rest of this season plays out and how does the university handle the fall out of firing a coach in season and how they go about a national search. It’ll be fascinating how public wildhack is with it. He won’t want to be publically embarrassed by guys not agreeing to an interview (didn’t this happen with holtz?).

I hope he has a few guys lined up who said through third parties we will do an interview and these are the rough terms

John knows how to deal with talent from ESPN so I trust him w the process. Just hope he finds the right guy so we can cobble together a class and a new era that has the smell of potential

Yup. Emily asked a simple important question and he responds like that. “I just came off the field, how dare you ask me about the quarterback?” I’m so done
This is maddening he would act like that. Have a little self awareness dude. It’s crazy he’s gotten to make big $$$ so long for a C minus performance

I hope the media rake him over the coals the last 3 games.

"I know I need to punish him but I also don't want to get fired and I need him." is probably the reasoning behind that suspension method.

I had a bad feeling when he demanded that everyone close their eyes and poliquin didn't and he got real weird on him

Close your eyes and imagine special teams that are well coached was also part of his big pitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors