Votes: 238 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • I don’t know yet

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all my years watching football I have never heard of a "partial suspension"...Has anyone ?
Sometimes they keep guys out for a quarter, a half or even a series or two as a punishment for something. It's kind of like that, I'm not defending Babers, he's terrible and I want him gone like everybody else, but this "suspension" is not that unusual, just somewhat different in the execution.

I noticed that but I doubt he was smiling like that as time expired. I’m wondering if it was a montage showing a pregame shot.
To be clear I want Dino fired - this team is a joke - but don’t want to make him look worse than he is.
It was after the game, he was talking with someone on the BC staff, maybe he knew him, and I think the other guy said something to him as Babers was walking away after they shook hands. Babers looked back at him and smiled. I don't think it's a big deal, this is small potatoes, but Babers will be gone after loss #7 to Georgia Tech. The program has cratered, that is the big picture.

5 years ago.

Amazing that we can’t find another guy who can run and pass pretty accurately and make plays.

I mean, I’m not asking for once in a lifetime guys like Donovan McNabb here.

That's basically Garrett but he took a lot of injuries.

He doesn’t really pass the accuracy test for me.

Great runner. Weirdly inconsistent passer who looks horrible for long stretches at times, and then also makes a couple of the greatest TD passes in SU history against Purdue and VT.

Fair. But I'd take healthy him verses the field.

Watched a few minutes of Duke - Wake, without Hartman and Leonard they looked pretty lousy.

No. No he doesn’t. It’s a well known thing amongst coaches in the conference
I thought SU gave him access to a private plane in order to go recruiting? I thought that was one of his demands? Pretty sure I read that somewhere

I thought SU gave him access to a private plane in order to go recruiting? I thought that was one of his demands? Pretty sure I read that somewhere
Yeah through Wheels Up and he rarely uses it. When you think back, Dino hasn’t been that hard of a worker on the recruiting trail away from campus. Lotta pics with recruits are in his office

In all my years watching football I have never heard of a "partial suspension"...Has anyone ?
It’s something that was made up by a guy who can’t stand up to his players. La familia crap is bs. Dino needed to grow a spine

Yeah through Wheels Up and he rarely uses it. When you think back, Dino hasn’t been that hard of a worker on the recruiting trail away from campus. Lotta pics with recruits are in his office

Really makes you wonder what goes on in the closed practices.
When I look at the level of players he targets, I get the impression of someone who is either afraid to compete or just plain lazy.

Really makes you wonder what goes on in the closed practices.
When I look at the level of players he targets, I get the impression of someone who is either afraid to compete or just plain lazy.
Boeheimesque towards the end

Only during the season recruiting/scouting visit I recall was when he went to see Trill Williams play at Stepiniac after beating Clemson the night before. To his defense it is hard to do that during the season.

Penn St
West Virginia
Purdue
Maryland
Stanford
Oklahoma
Oregon
Michigan
Georgia
Florida
Texas A&M
Washington
Florida St

Yup, Dino targets nothing but scrubs.

Wow, This is pathetic. Not even putting the work in. Dude has been coasting for years.

Usually you hear about recruiting during the bye week, I don't think I heard anything this year.

Penn St
West Virginia
Purdue
Maryland
Stanford
Oklahoma
Oregon
Michigan
Georgia
Florida
Texas A&M
Washington
Florida St

Yup, Dino targets nothing but scrubs.

Not a lot of highly rated classes during his tenure.

Clearly Troy is not a Dino believer or guy

I'm kind of glad / surprised to see he is still following the program and wants it to be better
For a second thought you meant the absolute magician.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom