Fire them into the sun | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fire them into the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villari did and can though… which makes you scratch your head at all the screen passes
Not really, the game plan is to shorten the game, limit turnovers and wear down the other defense. Forward pass doesn’t work into that strategy.

Not really, the game plan is to shorten the game, limit turnovers and wear down the other defense. Forward pass doesn’t work into that strategy.
You need to be a threat to throw vertically. Yesterday was so predictable compared to the Pitt offense. We all had hoped they’d throw the passing wrinkle in this week with a week to prep for short throws. I don’t get why all warmup they were throwing it around only to run every play or throw a screen pass (which didn’t work once)

This is supposed to be Division 1 football. how could we be caught with someone who can’t throw a pass?
Here’s the thing, there is someone that can throw a pass. They won’t let him lol. It’s mind boggling.

What I find interesting is that Davis was a WR over other WR's and wasn't throwing passes. Is he being moved there or are the other WR's not as good?

What I find interesting is that Davis was a WR over other WR's and wasn't throwing passes. Is he being moved there or are the other WR's not as good?
Really interesting thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors