First Four Thread... | Syracusefan.com

First Four Thread...

Let's go Fairly Ridiculous! (Fairleigh Dickinson's nickname in northern NJ)

FWIW, Candace Parker, analyst on First Four pregame, says SYR can give Gonzaga trouble because of zone. I don't know who she is but I am desparate to find SYR props. She is assuming SYR takes down Joanna and Chip's Baylor Bears

Reggie Miller just called PV coach Byron Scott. His name is Byron Smith.Thinking of ex-Lakers great

FWIW, Candace Parker, analyst on First Four pregame, says SYR can give Gonzaga trouble because of zone. I don't know who she is but I am desperate to find SYR props. She is assuming SYR takes down Joanna and Chip's Baylor Bears
Ya, and Seth Davis at the other end of the table was probably cringing during every word she said :)

FWIW, Candace Parker, analyst on First Four pregame, says SYR can give Gonzaga trouble because of zone. I don't know who she is but I am desparate to find SYR props. She is assuming SYR takes down Joanna and Chip's Baylor Bears
Candace Parker is one of the best women players of all time. She could dunk consistently in her prime.

Me over here watching this random freshman Belmont Center on one good leg dropping post moves, drop steps and hook shots all over Temple.

07147CC4-33B4-4802-A392-1E7542928576.gif

Belmont looks dangerous. Lots of firepower. Their top scorer did no real damage offensively and they still scored 81.

Belmont looks dangerous. Lots of firepower. Their top scorer did no real damage offensively and they still scored 81.

They've got some shooters that will cause the acolytes to wail about can't defend 30 foot shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom