First I assume the Team is staying in NC | Syracusefan.com

First I assume the Team is staying in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseHulk

Starter
no sense coming back home just to go back out tomorrow. Second I gotta cry foul on the conference schedule this year. We start with 2 on the road at Pittsburgh, and at Miami, now we r playing 3 straight on the road let alone at Duke, at Virginia. Then we finish the conference schedule with 2 on the road.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

no sense coming back home just to go back out tomorrow. Second I gotta cry foul on the conference schedule this year. We start with 2 on the road at Pittsburgh, and at Miami, now we r playing 3 straight on the road let alone at Duke, at Virginia. Then we finish the conference schedule with 2 on the road.

Go back and take a look at some of our BE schedules. And we 'owned' that conference, right?

Duke opens with 3 out of 4 and 6 out of 9 on the road this season.

Oh please @ Boston College, @ Wake Forest, home Virginia Tech, @ Clemson.

We played at top 25 ranked Miami, Pittsburgh, then home vs a top 6 ranked North Carolina.

I never call local radio shows. But maybe ill call or submit a question to The Coach B show. Or maybe Steve from North Syracuse can that question for me.

First, off 2 years ago the tam did the same thing. They played @Duke and @Maryland on a Saturday/Monday turnaround.
So we have done this. The team went straight to DC from Durham.

Second ,we had 3 home games in a row after the 2 road games to start. What good comes out of complaining. I mean I think seriously you say this stuff to troll. I mean I would never think any one would seriously complain about some of the things you do.

Third, I think this clip sums up my feelings.

First, off 2 years ago the tam did the same thing. They played @Duke and @Maryland on a Saturday/Monday turnaround.

Second ,we had 3 home games in a row after the 2 road games to start. What good comes out of complaining. I mean I think seriously you say this stuff to troll. I mean I would never think any one would seriously complain about some of the things you do.

No I feel this is unfair.

Oh please @ Boston College, @ Wake Forest, home Virginia Tech, @ Clemson.

We played at top 25 ranked Miami, Pittsburgh, then home vs a top 6 ranked North Carolina.

Duke also plays AT Miami, AT Pittsburgh, and AT North Carolina this season.

large.jpg

I finally figured it out. I hate to give away your identity...

You know what? Screw it. Ladies and gents, CuseHulk's real name is Alex Jones. Go to infowars.com if you don't know who he is.

No I feel this is unfair.
Dude everyone plays 9 home and 9 road conference games. We aren't getting screwed. It will balance out over the entire conference schedule.
Miami was preseason #5 in the ACC poll. Pitt was preseason #6. Clemson was not a tough game. UNC was at home in primetime.

I bet the team is excited to play Duke/Virginia back to back.

I'm convinced he's not a troll.

Yeah, Duke and UNC have hardly any road games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom