First Look at the 2020-21 Orange... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

First Look at the 2020-21 Orange...

If they dont throw this up on the new scoreboard after a dolemite bucket consider me disappointed
20201101_130302.gif

This Buzz Lightyear is a RIOT

Feel like a lot of this season will come down to how much Buddy & Joe improve their defense at the top of the zone. Yes, we really struggled defending at the rim, but teams don't get to the rim that much on us with the zone. Last year our D broke down because 47% of shots were 3's and we had the 116th best 3 PT D in the nation.

Considering we are adding some versatility with AG/KR and Buddy/Joe should improve some with more experience, I'm optimistic we could surprise some people this year.
what if the best lineup is this:

PG: Kadary
SG: Griffin
SF: Quincy G
PF: Marek
C: Sidibe

Will JB even consider that lineup?

It won't be. Girard or Boeheim will always be in the line-up. Kadary and Griffin are new to the zone.

that's not going to be the best lineup. QG isn't even 100% yet.

The "best" lineup is likely situational. It will depend on who we are playing. The thing I like about this years team is I think we can put a team on the floor for almost any situation. We could have 4 or even 5 shooters on the floor. The team you show could be great defensively given their size and athleticism. It should be a fun year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom