First NYSSWA HS Football Rankings of the Year | Syracusefan.com

First NYSSWA HS Football Rankings of the Year

No good top end Section 4 teams? Womp.

Walton #1 class D. #9 class B Johnson City put up 70+ on Sidney two weeks ago. The powers have shifted to the Rochester/Buffalo area

How many of these are NYC area schools? What sections are represented down there?

Syracuse CBA is 2-0. Yipee!. :D

Except they are 1-1. :eek:

How many of these are NYC area schools? What sections are represented down there?

The majority of the top AA/A schools are from the NYC area. For AA 5 of the top 6 teams and 9 of the top 14 are from NYC area. From the A rankings 3 of the top 7 were NYC area teams. In total I counted 12 AA schools and 8 A teams ranked from the NYC area. The majority of these schools were from Long Island

The majority of the top AA/A schools are from the NYC area. For AA 5 of the top 6 teams and 9 of the top 14 are from NYC area. From the A rankings 3 of the top 7 were NYC area teams. In total I counted 12 AA schools and 8 A teams ranked from the NYC area. The majority of these schools were from Long Island
Four of the top ten AA are in the CHSFL and they get to play each other. That makes for some real good football.

Still weird for me to see a joint Corning team as a Corning East graduate. But I can't complain with the results on the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom