first snow | Syracusefan.com

first snow

stuckinbig11

All American
I just realized today's date. The earliest snow that I ever saw was on October 16, 1968. I was walking from the Physics Building to Lawrinson, and as I passed Archbold Stadium, there was snow in the air. It did not stick to the ground, but it did snow.

I just realized today's date. The earliest snow that I ever saw was on October 16, 1968. I was walking from the Physics Building to Lawrinson, and as I passed Archbold Stadium, there was snow in the air. It did not stick to the ground, but it did snow.
When I was growing up the old farmers around would talk about stories their parents had told them about seeing snow in every month. The only two months I have not seen snow are JUL and AUG. Obviously not sticking on the ground, but in the air.

Your post jogged my memory on that one.

44cuse

We had a season when it snowed on Columbus Day and snowed on Mother's Day. Some fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom