first snow | Syracusefan.com

first snow

stuckinbig11

All American
I just realized today's date. The earliest snow that I ever saw was on October 16, 1968. I was walking from the Physics Building to Lawrinson, and as I passed Archbold Stadium, there was snow in the air. It did not stick to the ground, but it did snow.

I just realized today's date. The earliest snow that I ever saw was on October 16, 1968. I was walking from the Physics Building to Lawrinson, and as I passed Archbold Stadium, there was snow in the air. It did not stick to the ground, but it did snow.
When I was growing up the old farmers around would talk about stories their parents had told them about seeing snow in every month. The only two months I have not seen snow are JUL and AUG. Obviously not sticking on the ground, but in the air.

Your post jogged my memory on that one.

44cuse

We had a season when it snowed on Columbus Day and snowed on Mother's Day. Some fun