Fisher and Chan Jones out vs. USC | Syracusefan.com

Fisher and Chan Jones out vs. USC

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
according to AA from the Big East Blog on ESPN

This is going to be a woodshed beatdown with or without Jones. Why risk injury by bringing him back early?

so its going to be an even bigger win for us. we have nothing to lose, backs against the wall, i like us to win this one, kinda like at ND.

I dont understand why everyone thinks we have no shot here...

USC has looked very bad so far.

Do I think we pull off the win, no I dont... will I be surprised if we beat them? Not even a little.

OK, so what's the insider info on Chandler? I've read the rumors but anything concrete?

Rishard Anderson is back then?

I am actually more concerned about Anderson than Jones... with those big WRs I want another 6+ foot DB ready to go. Ball has been strong and I think we start to get creative with Sharpe now that we aren't holding anything back. BUT WE NEED MUSTACHE MAN TO BREAK OUT... for a long time now I have heard how good he is, well that may be, but at some point it is time to prove it by filling the stat sheet. This is that time.

I am actually more concerned about Anderson than Jones... with those big WRs I want another 6+ foot DB ready to go. Ball has been strong and I think we start to get creative with Sharpe now that we aren't holding anything back. BUT WE NEED MUSTACHE MAN TO BREAK OUT... for a long time now I have heard how good he is, well that may be, but at some point it is time to prove it by filling the stat sheet. This is that time.

Agreed ... I have yet to see Marinovich do anything significant really this season ... he will disrupt the occasional play but I have yet to see flashes of him being a really good DE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom