Fla St-Wake: Fla St is big, deep and uber talented... | Syracusefan.com

Fla St-Wake: Fla St is big, deep and uber talented...

pearl31

in cahoots
but geez they play so dumb - seems like more years than not Hamilton has a team like this and they underachieve... we'll see this year

Bacon and Isaac are frighteningly talented tho

and not sure what to think of Wake - definitely better than last year but seem kind of fragile (sound familiar?)

What happened -- Wake was up by about 5 with about 10 minutes to go when I stopped following the score.

What happened -- Wake was up by about 5 with about 10 minutes to go when I stopped following the score.
Bacon flipped the 'on' switch and Wake folded like a tent

I never worry about FSU much with Hamilton coaching. They have had bigger and more athletic teams than us as of late and we handle them.

Thats what Hamilton is, good recruiter, not really a good game day coach.

I think their recent swoon has been attributed to the loss of Andy Enfield as an assistant. The man is an excellent coach who know how gets the most out of his talent. In the five years he was an assistant their the Seminoles won 65% of their games and made the NCAA Tournament three times. In the five years since he left for FGCU, later USC, the 'Noles have won just 59% of their games and only made the Big Dance once.

Thats what Hamilton is, good recruiter, not really a good game day coach.

Hamilton is definitely one of those use defense to create offense one-trick-pony coaches.

I could be coaching them and they would still be more than a handful for us. Talent wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom