Flagrant Foul and result | Syracusefan.com

Flagrant Foul and result

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
In our game against Nova there was a flagrant 1 foul called against Villanova. The call resulted in Cooney getting 4 free throws and then SU got the ball.

Last night there was a flagrant 1 foul called on EMU on the take down of Grant on a layup attempt. It resulted in two free throws for Jerami and the ball to SU.

Why four foul shots in the one situation and only two in the other. Was the call in the Nova game wrong?

In our game against Nova there was a flagrant 1 foul called against Villanova. The call resulted in Cooney getting 4 free throws and then SU got the ball.

Last night there was a flagrant 1 foul called on EMU on the take down of Grant on a layup attempt. It resulted in two free throws for Jerami and the ball to SU.

Why four foul shots in the one situation and only two in the other. Was the call in the Nova game wrong?

Chennault was called for a foul, and received a "T" right afterwards. He must have said a bad word.

My 7 year old daughter Maren asked me what a "fragrant foul" was. She wanted to know if it had anything to do with the player passing gas. My wife and I were rolling!

Chennault was called for a foul, and received a "T" right afterwards. He must have said a bad word.

2 for the foul (double Bonus) and 2 for his poopy mouth.