Flip the helmet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Flip the helmet

What can you say? With GRob, we'd probably be 2-4. The bright side is that at least we're finding a way to win some of these games we used to lose and we'll be getting most of the injured guys back on the field for WVa. We'll see if that helps. On the downside, obviously lots of problems, but the defensive secondary is a mess! It remains a struggle.
With GRob we are 1-5 with only the URI win, that game yesterday was like the Miami(Oh) game we lost to them without the offense. While I am thankful, with GRob we never won close games except Wyoming in OT and Notre Dame. its sad when in 4 years you can remember EVERY win without thinking Buffalo x2, Illinois, UConn, Miami(Oh), Wyoming, Notre Dame, Louisville x2, Northeastern. Your right after the GRob years we have no REASON to complain about style points.

And we lost to RU because we had 5 TOs. ---- happens its called football.

A win is a win, but that game Syracuse deserved to lose. No other way to say it.
They deserved to lose? We were up 31-14 and let them claw back in, they had no opportunities to take the lead at any point. I'm not sure how we deserved to lose. Enlighten me.

And we lost to RU because we had 5 TOs. ---- happens its called football.

actually even with 5 turnovers if we don't do stupid play calls like going after a punter punting from the back of his endzone and running swing passes on 3rd and 1 we still win that game.

actually even with 5 turnovers if we don't do stupid play calls like going after a punter punting from the back of his endzone and running swing passes on 3rd and 1 we still win that game.

Agreed and RU laid the wood to PITT. We are not as bad as you think, however the inconsistency is maddening.

Did you know if you click on the helmet that team's message board pops up? The only one that doesn't work is USC.

Agreed and RU laid the wood to PITT. We are not as bad as you think, however the inconsistency is maddening.
I think we are worse actually. And what does RU vs Pitt have to do with anything? I care about Syracuse!

Is is just me, or has the helmet not flipped yet? I have cleared my cache, logged out and logged back in. Did we really lose? :)

Un-friggin-believable... i just dont un... **** it. 4-2 and a bye week for my heart to recover.
Operation Flip successful. Apologies for the delay...this is harder to do on the road, staying at a hotel that shockingly does not provide free Internet access (Marriott).

The flip was done by STO. This is the virtual equivalent for Syracuse football to dotting the I in Ohio for OSU football...a great honor for one of Syracuse's greatest fans. Congratulations to Scott.

Attachments

• scottandfloyd.jpg
    scottandfloyd.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 71
Didn't mean to rush you guys. I thought I read a post that said it was. Thought there was an issue with my computer. You guys do a great job - no matter what Bevo says. ;)

Eyes, the only way a lot of members of this board will be happy is:

1) the team wins only one more game and no more
2) Marrone gets fired
3) the Orange hire a scandal ridden coach this leaves this team like Tennessee or one of the other schools ruined recently.

I think we are worse actually. And what does RU vs Pitt have to do with anything? I care about Syracuse!
It shows the RU may be better than we thought, especially their defense. Just like Wake who would be ranked this week had they not lost to us.

Operation Flip successful. Apologies for the delay...this is harder to do on the road, staying at a hotel that shockingly does not provide free Internet access (Marriott).

The flip was done by STO. This is the virtual equivalent for Syracuse football to dotting the I in Ohio for OSU football...a great honor for one of Syracuse's greatest fans. Congratulations to Scott.
Can't describe the the thrill of fliping the helmet

Did you get the Varsity to start serving Hurricanes while you were at it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom