Flipping Helmets | Syracusefan.com

Flipping Helmets

Digable5

Scout Team
I apologize if this has been discussed. Is there a solution on the new site for flipping the helmets after a win? Doesn't have to be helmets. Can we "Pin"/"Sticky" threads at the top? If so, maybe we can just have someone post an image of the "helmets" and then repost the image in the first post for the thread with the helmet now flipped after a win. Just spit ballin' here. Would just like to have something.

As a tag-along question to this thread, will the SyracuseFan.com name ever be removed from the scout site? Just curious.

Haha. Just noticed the pins. So, is that something we can do or is there something better in the pipeline?

As a tag-along question to this thread, will the SyracuseFan.com name ever be removed from the scout site? Just curious.
I kinda hope it doesn't get removed. Let Scout continually promote our site to all of their visitors. Why not?

My art department is ready:

2011Helmets_1a.jpg

My art department is ready:

2011Helmets_1a.jpg
Can we have your art department invert these? Wishful thinking: All of them! Realistically thinking: 8. Canwe flip at least Rutgers, just for fun?

I think we should just leave Rutgers flipped unless Schiano actually beats Marrone once.
That's not a bad idea. If we beat a Big East team the helmet stays flipped until they beat us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom