Flohoops 2 streams for game | Syracusefan.com

Flohoops 2 streams for game

20Plus

I was a half behind from the beginning when starting to watch the game from live. I felt like there ended up being two separate streams for the game.

One might’ve been live and then one was the replay. After the game there was definitely two one said two hours ago once at three hours ago. Now there’s only one and it’s missing the first 14 points

My question is did anybody actually see some of the first few baskets 14pts for Syracuse because I did and I can’t say if it was the live feed or if it was reply version during the game or just on the initial feed going back to the beginning.

I am sure I saw some of the first baskets and then it did cut out and then came back

I know the replay feed is missing the first 14 points of the game but I saw over half of that and I’m wondering who else saw this

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't watch myself, but everyone said the feed froze.
This is undeniable but the real question is did anybody see two versions on the site or app listed

and did anybody get a chance to watch some of the baskets to start the game

To spend $40 for four games and miss14 points of the first half is completely unacceptable

My feed started and then froze during those 14 points. My other concern was when they have the replay up. I was unable to view it until late Tuesday morning. I was hoping Saturday they would have the replay available at about 9:30 AM Eastern so I could watch it after I wake up, probably won't happen.

the fact they were are not surprised that a feed coming from the gym like that in italy doesnt come with issues surprises me. just getting any feed at all from the random set ups they are playing in is a bonus

My feed started and then froze during those 14 points. My other concern was when they have the replay up. I was unable to view it until late Tuesday morning. I was hoping Saturday they would have the replay available at about 9:30 AM Eastern so I could watch it after I wake up, probably won't happen.
I was actually able to watch the replay somewhat soon after the game on Monday, so hopefully that’ll be different for you Saturday.

Did you use the app or the website because I saw a replay available shortly after the game And even before it ended was able to start at beginning

Did you use the app or the website because I saw a replay available shortly after the game And even before it ended was able to start at beginning
Website on computer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom