Floppy SU Camo Hat Question | Syracusefan.com

Floppy SU Camo Hat Question

OrangeMon

Scout Team
Does anyone know where I can find one of those floppy camo hats with the orange "S" that the coaches are wearing (see pic below)? I've looked on the Internet, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

13296825-standard.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find one of those floppy camo hats with the orange "S" that the coaches are wearing (see pic below)? I've looked on the Internet, but no luck. Thanks in advance.

13296825-standard.jpg
When I was at fan fest, I was curious about getting one. Love the digital camo pattern boonie cap with the block S.

I swear i have seen those at Herb Philipsons but i could be wrong.

SU Athletics sells the non-camo floppy..which isnt the same obviously

thumb.aspx

Thanks everyone. I'll have to take a look over at Herb Philipsons. I did see the non-camo floppy hat at SU Athletics. If worse-comes-to-worse, I may get that one.

Is it possible the camo hats were gifts to the coaches/players from the troops up at Fort Drum?

def possible..although im not sure how fort drum would have obtained the licensing needed to make them.

i too would like the camo bucket cap. Have been searching high and low. I'm guessing they're one-offs. I hope to see a guy from the A-D's office this weekend and I'll ask.

If you can recruit in NJ or FL then I am sure you could easily get one.

If you can find a camo hat you could probably get a block 'S' embroidered on easy enough.

If you can find a camo hat you could probably get a block 'S' embroidered on easy enough.

I was just going to say that. Anyone with access to a base can hit up clothing and sales and grab one, stick the "S" on it, and boom.

I have one up in my loft somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out for someone

13296825-standard.jpg
Someone stole my "Boonie Hat " out of the "Poorhouse" in Oswego in 1970.I don't know if it was nostalgia or I just wanted a hat to mow the Lawn , so I bought one last may.....

https://www.vetfriends.com/catalog/catalog_detail.cfm?itemNum=852&gclid=CIGGuvicjLcCFcZlOgoddnIAhA

So sew a SU Decal on it or Join up.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom