Florida 40 South Carolina 33 (at the Half) | Syracusefan.com

Florida 40 South Carolina 33 (at the Half)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Sorry if there is another thread, didn't see it.

I'm cheering for SC in this one. I like Frank Martin -- he has his faults, but a good coach overall and does indeed care for his kids.

I'm cheering for SC. One of my best friends from college is a huge Gator fan and I hear enough of his crap during football season.

MSG is more alive than I expected it to be with two non-local teams that aren't really considered basketball schools.

I'm cheering for SC. One of my best friends from college is a huge Gator fan and I hear enough of his crap during football season.

MSG is more alive than I expected it to be with two non-local teams that aren't really considered basketball schools.
Sounds like a pretty heavy SC contingent judging by crowd reaction.

Rooting for South Carolina. Pegged them as a pretty good team when they beat us.

I was more impressed with them than I expected to be after they beat us and didn't think that would go down as a bad loss. But I would be lying if I said I thought they had Final 4 potential.

Gonzaga's potential road to the NC game
16 seed South Dakota State
8 seed Northwestern
4 seed West Virginia
11 seed Xavier
7 seed South Carolina or 4 seed Florida

This might surpass UConn 2011.

Kansas State has to be kicking themselves. Frank couldn't get along with the AD, they have Bruce Weber and the AD is now back in Tennessee where he came from.

I was more impressed with them than I expected to be after they beat us and didn't think that would go down as a bad loss. But I would be lying if I said I thought they had Final 4 potential.

Neither did I, but at the time I thought they were talented with some size. Add their coach's demeanor and that's a good mix.

Go Gators. Lived in Gainesville for a while back in the day. Still have friends there

Gonzaga's potential road to the NC game
16 seed South Dakota State
8 seed Northwestern
4 seed West Virginia
11 seed Xavier
7 seed South Carolina or 4 seed Florida

This might surpass UConn 2011.

South Carolina and Florida are pretty good. They've both beat good teams this year. They both play tough and physical. Definitely different than the ACC style of ball.

I've decided I like Mike's bedside manner better than Frank's ... which seems more like a bazooka.

0012.jpg

:)

South Carolina and Florida are pretty good. They've both beat good teams this year. They both play tough and physical. Definitely different than the ACC style of ball.

West Virginia and South Carolina would have been the definitive rock fight.

The 'Cocks possibly making the Final Four really helps our SOS & RPI, right? :p

I'm rooting for all the interlopers, and hopefully one of them beats the UNC/UK winner, so the NC goes to a non-blueblood program.
Would suck if UK or UNCheat won - even if it would likely be vacated later.

Hey CBS can you follow the action instead of showing people in the crowd.

ESPN does that crap all the time. Part of tv production that annoys me the absolute most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom