Florida HS playoffs and some thoughts with visits | Syracusefan.com

Florida HS playoffs and some thoughts with visits

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Hialeah (Edouard), Largo (Hudson) and North Miami Beach (Ishmael) were all knocked out of the first round of their playoffs. Hialeah and N Miami Beach are class 8A – largest. Largo might be 7A.

I’ve noted that Ishmael’s official visit is now set for January 19 – along with his friend and commit Edouard, Clearwater CB Mike Johnson and South Carolina DT Zeek Rodney.

Looks like Georgia LB Jon Thomas has set up a visit for Feb 4 (Duke weekend). Being joined by Adly Enoicy, Dawson and Rodney Williams.

They’re sticking AJ Long this weekend with Sykes, Slayton and Hudson. Might not be a bad idea. There are still 8 or 9 other committed kids who need to take officials so I’m interested to see when they pop up. I’d believe we’ll have more for this weekend as well. Sykes and Slayton are arguably two of the biggest fish on the defensive board.

Hialeah (Edouard), Largo (Hudson) and North Miami Beach (Ishmael) were all knocked out of the first round of their playoffs. Hialeah and N Miami Beach are class 8A – largest. Largo might be 7A.

I’ve noted that Ishmael’s official visit is now set for January 19 – along with his friend and commit Edouard, Clearwater CB Mike Johnson and South Carolina DT Zeek Rodney.

Looks like Georgia LB Jon Thomas has set up a visit for Feb 4 (Duke weekend). Being joined by Adly Enoicy, Dawson and Rodney Williams.

They’re sticking AJ Long this weekend with Sykes, Slayton and Hudson. Might not be a bad idea. There are still 8 or 9 other committed kids who need to take officials so I’m interested to see when they pop up. I’d believe we’ll have more for this weekend as well. Sykes and Slayton are arguably two of the biggest fish on the defensive board.

Thomas et al will be here 1/31 for the Duke game on 2/1.

Saw that Slayton will be taking officials to Nebraska and Michigan State as well... He's a big fish for sure. Reminds me of that kid we got from Ohio a few years back, who switched to us from Pitt and then never made it here. Hope we can bring him in and keep him! 6'5 250 DE's are a great luxury to have... Very Chan Jones like!

Ishmael et al will be here 1/17 for the Pitt game 1/18.

my jan/feb visit dates are messed up because i was looking at 2013 calendar.

my jan/feb visit dates are messed up because i was looking at 2013 calendar.

That's OK. I usually just chalked those type of errors up to senior moments.

That seems like a long wait as we get into the holiday season with expectations and anxiety reach a fever pitch in recruiting. We seem to be so close in a couple big time names on defense. Offense sells tickets and makes exciting so go strong there Scott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom