Florida St. Thoughts | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida St. Thoughts

Probably had a schedule to follow including lunch and football stuff with the recruits and their families.

they missed an electric ending (or at least thats how is looked from the couch)

wish a few hoops recruits were in the house today

The recruits were getting fed at the other end of the Dome located behind a blue curtain staged area. They were having a good time. I'm sure they were all bused to Dinasour BBQ for dinner.

watched kansas at kentucky and must admit the early exit was in full force at rupp. lines in aisles before the game ends is disgraceful.

watched kansas at kentucky and must admit the early exit was in full force at rupp. lines in aisles before the game ends is disgraceful.
Those Blue fools think they are entitled to always win and win handily. Hard for some to see a loss.

Couple of observations I had. Some on the court, some off.

What was Leonard Hamilton thinking allowing Roberson to set screens etc in that last minute and a half, without targeting him to foul?? Glad he didn't but was shocked Hamilton didn't target him down the stretch and force JB to make the decision whether to keep him in or put in Thompson or Howard to finish the game. Nice fouling Gillon on the ball rather than Roberson off it to our benefit.

What is wrong with our students chanting "overrated" to Issac in the beginning of the 2nd half? First of all, he isn't and second, nice way to look foolish and make him prove you wrong. (16 points 9 rebounds in the 2nd half)

Coach Babers brought our top football recruits to this great game. He stood up with a group of about 25 players, family and walked from their seats behind the bench to the aisle directly in front of the students (I imagine HCDB did it purposely) to leave late in the first half. I stood up to cheer them and total crickets from the students and fans. Duh? I thought at least the students would recognize the opportunity - nope, nada.:(

Just some disjointed thoughts.

Out students also rushed the court - after a win against Florida State hoops team. Pathetic.