Flury of Decommits this month | Syracusefan.com

Flury of Decommits this month

PhatOrange

Living Legend
good times, hard to keep up with them all over the past few days. Miami has been hit hard, 4 star DB Brownlee and LB Sam Brooks decommitted from them in the past 24 hours. Brooks apparently just shut down his recruitment a few days ago and has now changed his mind with the Manny Diaz news.

I noticed this former 4 Star U-Texas DT and current JUCO just decommitted from row the boat dude. Chris Daniels

Chris Daniels, Copiah-Lincoln C.C., Defensive Tackle

Agreed, it just seems that the bulk of these kids will now wait until February after the smoke settles but you see some that are still going to sign next week, should be interesting

Some will decommit because of the coaching changes and others are getting "better" offers. Depending on the situation some will still sign next week while others will need to take an ov after the Dead Period and wait to sign in February.

Some will decommit because of the coaching changes and others are getting "better" offers. Depending on the situation some will still sign next week while others will need to take an ov after the Dead Period and wait to sign in February.
And we are in a great position to go fishing...

1544713647006.png

ESPNU said about 80-90 % will sign next week

I know and this isn’t such a bummer. NSD was one of Munich favorite days of the year. I usually come down with a very bad sickness on that day.

Miami had 6 decommits yesterday. 6! I would have to stop reading the recruiting board if we had half that in a day.
Anything on the 6 decommits as far as names and positions?