Folks, do us a favor | Syracusefan.com

Folks, do us a favor

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Stop complianing about scout on the scout boards. Eyes, I'm going to nuke your post over there too a little later. They nuked all the comps that we gave out, scout didnt give out the comps but they did nuke them as well as take away admin rights. That's why articles don't get posted appropriately on the front page, etc. I used to maintain that. There is no admin board access for any of us. But complaining is only going to lead to scout banning people before we get a chance to tell others about this place. Just be cool, we'll explain more at the right time.

You break the news to Cali yet? That's really the next adventure I'm looking forward to.

So it's safe to assume they know what's going on?

I don't think they know diddly but if they did they might not care either.

I
You break the news to Cali yet? That's really the next adventure I'm looking forward to.

I'll tell him personally and then wait the 6 months it will take him to find us. Eventually it will be Cali talking to himself and rutgersal on the scout board.

Ooooh with any luck all the "1/4 empty" ppl will stay on Scout. Pls!

Don't they have to take "SyracuseFan.com" off their website soon?

I

I'll tell him personally and then wait the 6 months it will take him to find us. Eventually it will be Cali talking to himself and rutgersal on the scout board.

You forgot about SJUBall

Don't they have to take "SyracuseFan.com" off their website soon?

That's up to Mr. Tom (Emery) what to do there.

SJU Ball is quite annoying... hopefully he stays far, far away.... or there supposed site will be done with construction... haha

I

Like the new neighborhood, feel like George Jefferson.

Can't do it w/o Cali.

When do we hear about where to send our money for this site?

The Poster f/k/a OrangeTarheel

Stop complianing about scout on the scout boards. Eyes, I'm going to nuke your post over there too a little later. They nuked all the comps that we gave out, scout didnt give out the comps but they did nuke them as well as take away admin rights. That's why articles don't get posted appropriately on the front page, etc. I used to maintain that. There is no admin board access for any of us. But complaining is only going to lead to scout banning people before we get a chance to tell others about this place. Just be cool, we'll explain more at the right time.

I posted to the Facebook "SyracuseFan" groups about this place so hopefully that helps spread the word without alerting Scout.

So, how is this going to work? Will there be a 'pay' side for info that should not be out in the public domain? Is there a chat room? And what of the floor show?

I posted to the Facebook "SyracuseFan" groups about this place so hopefully that helps spread the word without alerting Scout.

Actually we don't want it to be formally announced yet. In fact we weren't ready to have anyone here yet but some people still type in syracusefan instead of using a bookmark and someone posted it on scout last week...since deleted. So please don't spread the word until we say so. The more that know the more likely someone will then post it again and scout will find out before we want them too. There are implications to that and is why the top post says shhhh.....

Y
So, how is this going to work? Will there be a 'pay' side for info that should not be out in the public domain? Is there a chat room? And what of the floor show?

yes on premium and yes on chat,

Actually we don't want it to be formally announced yet. In fact we weren't ready to have anyone here yet but some people still type in syracusefan instead of using a bookmark and someone posted it on scout last week...since deleted. So please don't spread the word until we say so. The more that know the more likely someone will then post it again and scout will find out before we want them too. There are implications to that and is why the top post says shhhh.....
Sorry. I will delete it.

i was gonna send out a tweet to my whole 32 followers and tell them about this board..guess i wont now ;)

So the Shushing has disappeared. Has the official exodus begun?