Football Board | Syracusefan.com

Football Board

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
For some reason, I have been unable to see the Football page for the last few days. It doesn’t even show up in the list of available pages. Is this glitch unique to me? Or are other experiencing the same thing? Thanks.

For some reason, I have been unable to see the Football page for the last few days. It doesn’t even show up in the list of available pages. Is this glitch unique to me? Or are other experiencing the same thing? Thanks.
Click on your name (All4SU) in the upper right, next to the Inbox button. In the dropdown that appears, you should see "Your Ignored Content". Click on it and you should see the hoops forum. At the right, click on the garbage can. The next time you go to the main page, the hoops forum should appear.

Fantastic! That did the trick. No idea how I managed to click “ignore” on the page, but that solved it. Many thanks.

Fantastic! That did the trick. No idea how I managed to click “ignore” on the page, but that solved it. Many thanks.
On the forum pages, Mark Read and Ignore are right next to each other, so this happens more than you would think (read down through this forum).

1544542806946.png

Glad you figured it out since he was describing ignoring the b-ball board and not fball board.

Stupid copy and paste. It should have known...
1544555965142.gif