Football Intro | Syracusefan.com

Football Intro

Cusefan95

All Conference
I was watching the hype video intro from the Texas Bowl with the “Crazy Train” train, thinking how great that was. No idea why our regular season intros have, for twenty plus years - stunk. I remember “Back in Black” at Iowa, and VaTech with “Enter Sandman” - but ours has always been terrible and not memorable at all. I’m really hoping that’s one thing that gets fixed this year - a good hype video that amps up the crowd would be a great way to start home games this season.

Need a substantial intro. Half the crowd currently arrives after kickoff it seems

I was watching the hype video intro from the Texas Bowl with the “Crazy Train” train, thinking how great that was. No idea why our regular season intros have, for twenty plus years - stunk. I remember “Back in Black” at Iowa, and VaTech with “Enter Sandman” - but ours has always been terrible and not memorable at all. I’m really hoping that’s one thing that gets fixed this year - a good hype video that amps up the crowd would be a great way to start home games this season.
You should go back and read just about every single interview with ADJW (and Sala) regarding the dome and what he is trying to accomplish. He has been intensely focused on your exact issue as the main improvement for phase one. “Atmosphere” “intros” “effects”

Based on the comparisons he has made, I am guessing we wont be disappointed and it will become a true differentiator for our fans and for our players/recruits.

There is literally (not millennial use of literal) no other CFB P5 team that can TURN THE LIGHTS OFF and then start a dramatic background for an entrance. Turns out having an enclosed dome has several advantages... Neener, Neener, Neener!

Last edited:
As long as we don't use "stadium anthems" I'll be happy. Loved when we used Jeezy's Put On in 2008 even though the team was awful.

You should go back and read just about every single interview with ADJW (and Sala) regarding the dome and what he is trying to accomplish. He has been intensely focused on your exact issue as the main improvement for phase one. “Atmosphere” “intros” “effects”

Based on the comparisons he has made, I am guessing we wont be disappointed and it will become a true differentiator for our fans and for our players/recruits.

There is literally (not millennial use of literal) no other CFB P5 team that can TURN THE LIGHTS OFF and then start a dramatic background for an entrance. Turns out have an enclosed dome has several advantages... Neener, Neener, Neener!
Im hoping its a spectactle, to get folks sitting, earlier. Continue 1/2 priced concessions(add booze) for being in the building 30min+ before kickoff. Anything to get the tailgate inside, earlier.

There is literally (not millennial use of literal) no other CFB P5 team that can TURN THE LIGHTS OFF and then start a dramatic background for an entrance. Turns out have an enclosed dome has several advantages... Neener, Neener, Neener!
I have heard same and I can’t wait. It will truly be a show.

I think they have improved drastically since Babers arrived.

I want a Cirque du Soleil opening, complete with one of those giant spinning pegboard things that people fall from. And a fire breathing dragon, like the Vegas Golden Knights have. We could fabricate an entire legend about the Saltine Warrior undertaking an epic journey to slay the dragon and rescue the princess.

Game of Thrones type intro using either ACC or NY State cities finishing in Syracuse.
Someday they’re going to shoot and air the last season of that (fantastic) show.

Otto’s Army is going to suddenly storm in from the north and lay waste the the southern lands. Otto will take his spot atop the iron throne, ruling over the 7 kingdom, 5 power conferences, and slew of petty kingdoms.