FOOTBALL IS BACK | Syracusefan.com

FOOTBALL IS BACK

Fluck Yeah!

CuseRegular...thanks for keeping the tailgating together...hope to see you at UConn.

I agree... that place was bumping last night, and for the 1st time in a long time, the crowd wasn't disappointed. the exact opposite happened. what a night.

As much as I like watching SU basketball - no basketball game can compare to last night's football game!

Football rules!

I agree... that place was bumping last night, and for the 1st time in a long time, the crowd wasn't disappointed. the exact opposite happened. what a night.

I noticed on TV last night the crowd bailing out of the stands with 1 min on the clock before halftime (to feed their faces)...hmmm never had that problem with GRob.

I noticed on TV last night the crowd bailing out of the stands with 1 min on the clock before halftime (to feed their faces)...hmmm never had that problem with GRob.
i couldnt believe how many fans stayed throughout the game. its nice having fans leave a few minutes early because we are destroying our opponent. not the other way around.