FOOTBALL IS BACK | Syracusefan.com

FOOTBALL IS BACK

Fluck Yeah!

CuseRegular...thanks for keeping the tailgating together...hope to see you at UConn.

I agree... that place was bumping last night, and for the 1st time in a long time, the crowd wasn't disappointed. the exact opposite happened. what a night.

As much as I like watching SU basketball - no basketball game can compare to last night's football game!

Football rules!

I agree... that place was bumping last night, and for the 1st time in a long time, the crowd wasn't disappointed. the exact opposite happened. what a night.

I noticed on TV last night the crowd bailing out of the stands with 1 min on the clock before halftime (to feed their faces)...hmmm never had that problem with GRob.

I noticed on TV last night the crowd bailing out of the stands with 1 min on the clock before halftime (to feed their faces)...hmmm never had that problem with GRob.
i couldnt believe how many fans stayed throughout the game. its nice having fans leave a few minutes early because we are destroying our opponent. not the other way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom