Football reporter missing | Syracusefan.com

Football reporter missing

Thankfully she was just found safe. No other details yet.

Wow great news. In these type of situations the victim is usually almost always found dead if there found at all, assuming she was kidnapped. The TV show disappeared is a fascinating watch and has many situations similar to these.

Yeah, I just read the article and knew that it would have a bad ending. So glad I am wrong.

Houston police announced Monday morning that Roland was found unharmed in the area surrounding the Galleria shopping mall, where she was last seen at 5:40 p.m. Sunday evening. Roland was taken to a hospital for evaluation. According to Fischer, Roland was found at a Chick-fil-A restaurant inside the mall. She says Roland's family does not yet know anything about the circumstances behind her disappearance.

Thankfully she was just found safe. No other details yet.

Hadn’t seen that yet. That’s great.

Wow. Last night, after reading some of the details of her dissappearance, I was expecting the worst. Nice to know she was found alive and, hopefully, unscathed.

She was spotted underneath a highway overpass near I-160 in West Houston by a passerby who called it in according to someone who dialed it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom